MC Person of the Month

Super Scooter

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
apparently Justing needs to read as well

SHAME ON YOU JUSTIN!
APRIL FOOLS!

okay... I kinda skipped over the important stuff. I'm sorry, I thought it was the first of every month.

Beauregard

Reaction score
So, tomorrow then? Or Sunday? And will there be rejoicing? Or crying? Or insanity? Or penguins?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Poor Sarah, so muddled seh cna't right properyl.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*Smacks back of Justin's hand. Or Justing. Whoever.*

Beauregard

Reaction score
BTW, Fozzie, that avie of Frank with his hand up Yoda's...you know. It's freaking me out.

Whatever

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
BTW, Fozzie, that avie of Frank with his hand up Yoda's...you know. It's freaking me out.
I like the avvie! And your new sig made me LOL!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
WEEEEEEEELLLLLL folks here it is!!! the first ever super duper person of the month is...................BEEBERS! She has been a new contributer, and her spirit is much appreciated by many people! here are a few!

Beebers is totally one cool chick, she rocks more than jello. Just think, this groovy hot mama looks just like Zoot, my main man. I am totally not kidding. She is so hot, she could melt peanut butter. So vote for Beebers or die on the melting board!
(don't know who this is........couldn't tell by e-mail)

I would like to nominate Beebers as person of the month. Beebers makes life at MC much more fun and interesting. Everyone appreciates her sense of humor, and she has made it her duty to welcome each and every new MC member, and to mention nearly everyone in the "Darling" thread. She makes delicious popcorn, and has well-trained cows who earn their keep by protecting her from coyotes. Everyone gratefully remembers her courageous leadership in the sucessful 120 rebellion. She is generous at mothering us young whippersnappers and in sharing advice and knowledge. The only grudge which can be held against Beebers is her refusal to share her hot tub.
In conclusion, Beebers can best be described in the words of Kermit the Frog: "YYaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!"
(also didn't know)

Beeber because every one of her posts makes me smile, and because she won't break with the avatar I made her for christmas. Tell her to come back to the Alphabet Thread. -----Beau

so there you have it! Justin will get your avatar to you tomorrow, I believe...Congratulations!

Whatever

Reaction score
Congratulations, Beebers! Hugs for you! :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: