1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

MC Radio - Questions

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by BlueFrackle, Feb 25, 2003.

1. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Phil,

Is there any updates on a 'Hour' that could be dedicated to one show, Like a Radio Programme.

Just an hour of music from The Muppet Show and stuff like that ?

see ya
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

BlueFrackle,

Not yet, but I know it's something you've been requesting for awhile.
  3. BlueFrackle

Phil,

Yeah i think it would be really great.

Some people dont want to listen to lots of other songs to get to songs from there favorite show, So it would be good for people like that.

Also, it would just be nice to tune into a whole hour of one kind of music.

see ya
  4. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Actually I'd much much rather it stayed the way it is. I would hat eto hear a whole hour of Sesame or BIBBH, but I would also hate to hear a whole hour of Muppet Songs I have heard before soooooo I think it is just fine the way it is.

And on that note, does anyone know where I can get a copy of Rowlf singing "It's not where you start it's where you finish" it is one of my favorite songs, (or has been since I had to dance it in last year's Panto!!!)
  5. BlueFrackle

Beau,

I made a new Avatar for you, Send me an email.

see ya
  6. Clean Glutch

Clean Glutch New Member

Can we have Electric Company songs on there? It was so close to Sesame Street and i think it would be a good idea. I know it aint muppets but the Pinball Song isnt Muppets and thats on MC Radio. I could prolly supply you with some mp3s.
  7. Phillip

This is a possibility for the future. There are some excellent Electric Company tunes that would fit in very well, especially since Joe Raposo was the music director on the show. Their rotation would be limited though, maybe one song every couple hours or something like that.
  8. Wander McMooch

Wander McMooch New Member

I have a copy of that. Let me see if I can post it over the weekend...

While we're on the subject, I've been looking for a copy of Jaye P. Morgan singing "That Old Black Magic" with The Electric Mayhem. Does anyone happen to have a copy of that?
  9. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I was wondering if when ya'll listen to M Radio that it goes off then starts up again? It makes me mad. And its been changing from song like it will be playing a song then the songs almost over then it will change to the next one. I was wondering if anyone knows whats happening and how to stop it form doing it?
  10. Phillip

Erine81981, are you using the Live365 default player or trying to use something else (Real, Winamp, Windows Media etc). You will get much better results with the Live365 player.

What speed is your connection? If you are on 28k or 33k dial-up the signal may stop sometimes, especially if you are checking e-mail or surfing at the same time when you are listening to Muppet Central Radio.

Let us know more about your set up and we will try to help.
  11. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Just now it was playing the alabet one with joey and it went right to the song sleep rockin. I just don't know whats wrong.
  12. BlueFrackle

Erine,

He just told you whats wrong.
  13. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Thanks. I guess I should not search while listen to it. I just thought it was something because. I can be doing nothing and it still do it. So if its that, Thanks.