MC script: WE write the next movie!

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I actually think that a Muppet Lord of the Rings would work exceptionally well.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
If you're going to make a script/screenplay could you please make the muppets the main characters and not humans. Disney has done 3 movies with the muppets but the focus has always been on people and not muppets. Also, maybe it could be based on a Jules Verne book.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Yeah, a Muppet takeoff on the Sword and the Stone and the rest of the Arthurian legend would be kind of neat. And as I recall, for one special the Muppets did do a spoof of the Three Musketeers.

This probably belongs over in the fan fiction slot, but I'm trying my hand at doing a story in which the Muppet gang puts on a spoof of the story of King Arthur. In this case, it involves Arthur, Guinevere, Merlin and the principal knights, who try to foil an attack by Mordred on Camelot.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Wait a minute, we are in the fan fiction slot. (Dunks head in bucket of ice water conveniently located next to desk)

I've got Kermit as Arthur, Miss Piggy as Guinevere, and Gonzo, Scooter and Fozzie as Lancelot, Galahad and Bedivere, respectively. I'd like to post it eventually.

Smiles

Reaction score
Muppets Robin Hood is really cute, I have the picture book :smile:.

I also like Muppets Mary Poppins or Peter Pan.

puppetise

Reaction score
how bout the muppets the life of fozzie

About time fozzie had a movie based on monty python the life of brian

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
How about a movie showing the future muppets? "Muppets of the 24th Century", or something like that. What do think?

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Muppet Newsgirl said:
Yeah, a Muppet takeoff on the Sword and the Stone and the rest of the Arthurian legend would be kind of neat. And as I recall, for one special the Muppets did do a spoof of the Three Musketeers.

This probably belongs over in the fan fiction slot, but I'm trying my hand at doing a story in which the Muppet gang puts on a spoof of the story of King Arthur. In this case, it involves Arthur, Guinevere, Merlin and the principal knights, who try to foil an attack by Mordred on Camelot.
I've got almost half of the story posted now. It's coming along nicely.

I would like to see a spoof on one of the Sherlock Holmes stories. That would be excellent.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
The Jungle Book might be good. I was going to say Peter Pan but someone already posted that.:big_grin: Robin Hood sounds good too. I'll post more tomorrow, *yawns* it's time for me to go to bed.:sleep: (I do wish I could stay up later though.):halo: