MC - The Revival

Puckrox

Reaction score
**throws muffins in the air in support**
So, I'm new here (I've only been here for a few days), and I've seen muffins referenced all around the forum. Will someone please explain them to naive, little me? :embarrassed:

Aaron

Reaction score
So, I'm new here (I've only been here for a few days), and I've seen muffins referenced all around the forum. Will someone please explain them to naive, little me? :embarrassed:
I'll do my best to field this one. In the glory days of this forum threads frequently dissloved into random silliness (dissloves into confetti wheee) The term for this somehow became muffin as in this thread has been muffined.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I'll do my best to field this one. In the glory days of this forum threads frequently dissloved into random silliness (dissloves into confetti wheee) The term for this somehow became muffin as in this thread has been muffined.
Oh! Okay! Good to know! :big_grin:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yes that pretty much is it! Just basically taking a thread more or less off topic.

Somewhere in this vast forum we used to have a thread that was a "dictionary" of terms - I don't remember what it was called anymore though...

Vic Romano

Reaction score
A revival, huh? I've been away for like a hundred years, so this might be perfect timing! WOOOO! Let's do it!

*pours Jell-O down the front of pants

I have no idea why I just did that. Um...

MUFFIN FIGHT!

Puckrox

Reaction score
A revival, huh? I've been away for like a hundred years, so this might be perfect timing! WOOOO! Let's do it!

*pours Jell-O down the front of pants

I have no idea why I just did that. Um...

MUFFIN FIGHT!
Aaaaaaaaah, that was my jell-o! Now what will I eat? *falls to knees in despair*