1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

MC - The Revival

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beakerfan, Dec 23, 2010.

1. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Someone left a muffin out in the raaaiiiinnn...

ConsummateVs and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  2. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

:sing: Muffin rain, muffin rain
    Muffin rain, muffin rain
    Muffin rain, muffin rain
    I only wanted to see you
    Bathing in the muffin rain... :sing:

newsmanfan and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  3. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Well-Known Member

Well, if no one wants this ol' muffin guess I'll keep it for my muffin collection.

MikaelaMuppet and ConsummateVs like this.
  4. ConsummateVs

Go ahead, you can keep it. I had a muffin, but it's now in Pig's Laundry's stomach...

FunnyBear and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  5. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Well-Known Member

Why thank you, it'll be an excellent addition to my collection! I'll put it right between my week-old corn muffin and my 3 month old chocolate chip muffin.

ConsummateVs likes this.
  6. ConsummateVs

Kylie: *looking down into the big, dark, scary looking hole in the floor* Hmmm... I wonder what is down here, anyway...

[Suddenly, an angry vitamin drink comes flying out of nowhere]

Kylie: *is clonked in the head by the vitamin drink* OUCH! *falls backwards into the hole* YAAAAAH-HOO-HOO-HOO-HOOOEYY!!! [a loud THUD is heard] I'M OKAY! *gets up* Ugh... Where am I? *looks around* Is this... *is cut off by Red Fraggle*

:excited:: Hi there! Welcome to Fraggle Rock!

(OOC: feel free to continue this if you want)

newsmanfan likes this.
  7. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Me: Muppetgem! Muppetgem! Wake up! Oh, you found my vitamin drink! Sorry it hit you in the head. You see, it's a bit like Thor's hammer, I summon it and it comes flying to me. Unfortunately, it seems to have accidentally hit you on the head while it was flying towards me. Say sorry Vitamin Drink.

Vitamin Drink:
    Sorry.

Me: Anyway, you must've been hit on the head pretty hard. Before you passed out you were dancing around singing Fraggle Rock songs and addressing someone who wasn't their. But you are okay now, aren't you? You do know fraggles aren't real, right?

*suddenly, an angry Red Fraggle jumps out of the shadows and tackles me.

Red Fraggle: WHO YOU CALLIN' NOT REAL?!? *she punches my face repeatedly shouting "Am I real now?" between each punch...

(Please continue)

newsmanfan and ConsummateVs like this.
  8. ConsummateVs

:smirk:: *jumps out of the hole* Hey, Pig's Laundry! Who says Fraggles "aren't real"?

:coy:: *leaps out behind Gobo* You tell him, Gobo!

*Gobo and Wembley run towards Pig*

:sigh:: *peeks out* Umm, guys, I think we should all just resolve this situation in a nice, peaceful, way-- HEY! *Gobo and Wembley grab Boober* PUT ME DOWN!

:smirk:: CHAAAARGE!!

:attitude:: Meanwhile, in the big, dark, scary looking hole in the floor...

Kylie: Unhh... my head hurts... huh? *Mokey walks over* Mokey, what happened?

:dreamy:: You were having a fun time with us, but then you suddenly passed out. Are you alright?

Kylie: I'm fine... I think. Anyway, it was nice meeting you guys, but I gotta get going. *yells out the hole* HEY GUYS, CAN YOU PULL ME OUTTA HERE?

*Red, Gobo and Wembley are attacking Pig's Laundry*

Kylie: GUYS? ARE YOU THERE!?

Last edited: May 30, 2017
    newsmanfan and Pig's Laundry like this.
  9. ConsummateVs

Kylie: *from down in the hole* Sooo, uhh... Are we gonna continue this, or what? And will someone PLEASE help me outta here!?

Pig's Laundry likes this.
  10. Pig's Laundry

*suddenly, we hear Super Grover's theme song. Super Grover comes in for a landing. Suddenly he loses control and starts falling faster and faster as he screams for dear life. aaand....CRASH!!
    Super Grover gets up and dusts himself off.
    Super Grover: Wha-- where, where am I?? Who is there?
    Kylie: *moves Grover's cape from over his eyes
    Grover: * his eyes meet with Kylie's.
    Ah. I heard a cry for help with my super hearing. But, never fear, for I Su--per Grover am here! Now, what seems to be the problem?

newsmanfan likes this.
  11. Old Thunder

Old Thunder Well-Known Member

1,000 Eyes blindly walks into thread, suspecting nothing...

A few moments later...

What the heck did I just walk into..?

12. Pig's Laundry

It's a cautionary tale- fraggles are evil, man, fraggles are evil. *curls into fetal position.

newsmanfan and ConsummateVs like this.
  13. Pig's Laundry

It's a cautionary tale- fraggles are evil, man, fraggles are evil. *curls into fetal position.

14. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

(you hear the sounds of typewriters clicking and clacking, newsman enters from right)

:news:: THIS IS A MUPPET NEWSFLASH!!!!!!!! THE VITAMIN DRINKS ARE BACK!!!!!!

*BOINK!!!!! CLONK!!!!! BEYYYYYOOOOOOOIIINNNGGGGG* *Newsie & tutter_fan get hit by vitamin drinks*

MikaelaMuppet and ConsummateVs like this.
  15. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

Hi, everybody! I--*CLONK!*...fishy crackers...*Flop!*

16. tutter_fan

I wonder what Newsie would look like if he was the 'Moopet Noosman' from the 'Moopet shoo'.

Anyhow:

Me: wasn't expecting anyone else to be attacked by the vitamin drinks again.

:news::me either!!!

17. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

Me either! *CLONK!* ...Penzoil... *Flop!*

18. ConsummateVs

*When nobody was posting, Super Grover somehow rescued Kylie from the hole in the floor. Muppetgem was just too lazy to type up the actual rescue.*

Kylie: Oh, thank you so much, Super Grover! You're my hero!

:super:: Well, it is only what I do as a su-perhero.

Kylie: Gee, how can I ever repay you? Oh-- I know! *grabs a flying vitamin drink* Here, have this nice, cold, electrolyte-filled vitamin drink!

:super:: Why, thank you, kind citizen! I was getting very thirsty!

Vitamin drink: *growls like an angry dog*

:super:: Oh my, it does not appear to be very happy...

V. drink: GRRROWF GROWF!!! *starts charging towards Grover*

:super:: YAAAAAAHHHH!!! *flies away from the angry beverage* THE VITAMIN DRINKS ARE ATTACKING!!

19. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

Luckily, someone left that evil Vitamin Drink on the table, and Gaffer calls her friend, Snowball the Wonder Cat, and Snowball pushes it off the table.

20. tutter_fan

Me: This is by far one of the craziest and funniest threads that anyone could've come up with!!!

:sleep:: You are my sunshine, my only sunshine....

:boo::My name isn't "sun" and I'm certainly not "shine"

(or something to that extent)

ConsummateVs likes this.