MC viewing troubles...

Beauregard

Reaction score

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Well, for one dude your date is screwed up. Yours says September 30 when today is October 30 ( unless its supposed to be that way?). And Thats weird because it's only showing Labyrinth Fairy's post when there's more replies. The last reply was by D'Snowth in "The Return of Romano" thread. I have no idea why it's like that...at all...

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
1. Make sure your system clock is set correctly.
2. Mark all posts read and log out of the forum.
3. Clear your cookies and shut down your browser.
4. Login to the forum again.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Simple. Change your clock ( and if you change it to a holiday date ( ex. Nov. 24th ( Thanksgiving)), it brings the menu screen to that holiday on front page)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, I mean screencapping the forum like that!

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
OK, dude, follow the corresponding directions that apply to you.

Laptop:
Hold down the key FN and press the Insert key ( now on the Insert key, there should be text reading ' Print Scrn ' below it. Press FN and Insert at the same time . Go into your Paint application ( or whatever you use for doctoring photos) and Go to the Edit menu and select Paste. There you go!

PC:
Same As Laptop but only one key. You see that little 'island' of keys right before the number pad? The Ones saying Nums Lock, Home, Scroll Down, etc? Look for a key that says Print Scrn. Press it. Go to paint application and paste it. There ya go!

There! Hope that helps...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thanks Phill!!!

The computer had reset the clock due to daylight saving, so that's probably what messed things up!

To D'Snowth: Mwahahaha! Wouldn't you like to know!
To Anything Muppet: Um....*mutter* lol

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Hi!!!

I'm having problems...the thread titles are saying that there are new posts, like so: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/Beauregard97/MCProb1.jpg

However, when I open it, it shows the last post as something else that I read before: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/Beauregard97/MCProb2.jpg

It seems to be showing only posts from a few days ago, and no knew ones in any of the threads I have visited today! Does this make any sence?
HEY! D'as is MY thread! Yay! Beau wants to make sure everyone's sayin' "Welcome Back" to me! :wink:
anythingmuppet said:
OK, dude, follow the corresponding directions that apply to you.

Laptop:
Hold down the key FN and press the Insert key ( now on the Insert key, there should be text reading ' Print Scrn ' below it. Press FN and Insert at the same time . Go into your Paint application ( or whatever you use for doctoring photos) and Go to the Edit menu and select Paste. There you go!
There! Hope that helps...
OMG!!! The FN key! That's why I couldn't get that to work!!! Thank you, thank you THANK YOU AM!!!! You rock so dang hard!