1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

MC's acting funny

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by sarah_yzma, Jun 12, 2003.

1. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

The site's been waaay slow this morning.....loading a page in five minutes....and twice I've gotten a technical error report......

Sarah

don't remember what the error report said, I should have copied it so I could paste what it said

2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Everything should be ok now Sarah. Let me know if you have any more trouble though.

3. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

I've been having similer problems. I hope it's been fixed.

4. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

thanks, it's all better!

Sarah

whew! glad that's over I was going through withdrawel (sp?)

5. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

my computer was showing "Done, with errors" and going very slow yesterday. It's okay today. :)

Thank God.:halo:

6. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

I've been having this sort of problem for the site all throughout the week. I was talking to Boober_Gorg, and he has too.

:eek: :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek:

7. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

So far, so good

8. radionate

radionate New Member

I've had a little trouble this morning. It says the server is too busy.

9. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Well-Known Member

I've had problems as well.....frequently when I try to log in to the site lately I get a "Server Not Found" error and the site won't load. Other times the site will load, but the forum won't. Usually if I wait a few hours everything goes back to normal. I've been experiencing this every few days for the last two weeks.

Is this because the server is getting overloaded. Is MC too popular? lol

10. BoyRaisin2

BoyRaisin2 Active Member

I've had the same problem all day as well.

11. Buck-Beaver

The website was inaccessible again this afternoon, from about 11:45 am until around 12:30 pm.

12. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

I could get into it...it was a tad slow, but my whole internet is very slow today

Sarah

13. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

I've been getting website errors on & off this morning too. Plus... its veeeeerrrrryyyyy slooooooooow. :concern:

14. Beakie

Beakie New Member

it hasn't been that slow for me, the pictures on the front page of the site aren't loading though... for the past week or so (but all other pictures on the site load)

15. Buck-Beaver

The website/forum access problems seem to be gone, but yeah a lot of the time the pictures don't load.

16. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Buck Beaver, next time it happens please let me know exactly what URL you are using when the pictures don't load. This will help to take care of this issue.

17. Buck-Beaver

Sorry Philip, I should have specified which page I was talking about. It's actually the frontpage at www.muppetcentral.com

This isn't consistant though - sometimes if I click reload the images load correctly. Other times it won't be corrected until a few hours later or whenever I log on next. Maybe it's caused by heavy traffic rather than an HTML error? :confused:

18. Puppetplanet

Puppetplanet Member

I've noticed that since yesterday I do not have access to ANY of the buttons on the menu bar when submitting a post/reply. The buttons are there, but nothing happens when I push them.

Just noticed today that buttons on my user control panel, specifically the ones to change my signature are not available. The color boxes show, but no color shown in them and I can't select anything to make changes...... I can still type though. :smirk:

-Michele

19. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Buck-Beaver, I have the same problem....so it's not just you!

I have internet explorer.....what kind? I dunno...whatever came with XP

20. Buck-Beaver

You are probably running Explorer 6.0 for XP. I don't think the problem is platform specific - I've encountered it using netscape too. I have a feeling me might just be logging in at times when the server is in high demand. Just a guess.