"Me So Hungry" Cookie Monster Puppet

Daylight

Reaction score
Is this the new "Tickle-Me Elmo" for the holiday season?

I only just saw this advertisement today and don't know how long it's been around. The Cookie Monster toy is part puppet part electronic plushie. He talks when you move his mouth and when you press his hand. He also has a cookie in one of his hands. The blue fur is a bit lighter than the real Cookie Monster, but he looks a lot more like Cookie Monster than several of the other Cookie Monster plushies I've seen out there. What do you think of this new toy? I might actually consider getting it but I'm saving up to buy the Best of the Muppet Show DVDs.

*Day*

Drtooth

Reaction score
Haven't seen it yet. Sounds cool! Do you think David Rudman did the toy's voice? I know Eric Jacobson did the voice of the Bert in the Motorcycle toy!

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but was this toy ever released in the U.S.? I know we had it hear in Canada (though it seems to be hard to find) and it was released in Australia. I'm trying to get one for someone and can't seem to find it online at any of the US retail Web sites.

Secret Squirrel

Reaction score
Buck.

This was never released in the US. I know David has a couple. He did record the voice (including the chorus of "C Is For Cookie").

secret squirrel

Drtooth

Reaction score
With all the stupid Elmo merchandise, they couldn't release this? Especially when Cookie is so hot now? :boo: :sleep: :mad: :embarrassed: