Measurements of the Sesame characters

Erine81981

Reaction score
I need some help on what sizes the other Characters should be next to Big Bird. I'm doing a window display at where I work (Goodwill) So I found this Big Bird Plush (28" tall) and I want to know what sizes that other characters would be standing next to Big Bird. Could some one help me?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Big Bird is 8'2" tall.

According to illustrations, Cookie Monster comes up to Big's chest and Prairie Dawn/Betty Lou would be about up to his thighs; Ernie and Bert are about up to his waist, I think.

Check my album at www.picturetrail.com/muleythemule under Aykroyd, Henson, Schulz and there you should see a photo of the SS Cast and Performers. Their size comparisons can be seen in those photos.

If it's not there, have it saved at home on my computer, so just email me and I'll send it to ya!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I know in real life how tall he really is but I don't have a 8'2" stuff animal that size so I'm trying to make a window display w/ SS plushes. So I would need a size comparisons of what size they would be coming from a 38" Big Bird. So I need help on what size plushes I would need for that Plush BB. Do u see what I'm talking about?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yeah, but that was what I was saying:

If the actual 8'2" tall Big Bird has Cookie coming up to his waist, then find a Cookie plush that comes up to the waist of the 38" Big Bird plush, see? Go to the album in the gallery I listed above to see photos of the SS Cast for actual size comparisons.