Media Class Survy- Animation

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
...Right, it's Media coursework, so please as many of you can you fill in this survey.

Basically, the coursework main thingy, is creating, designing and advertising a themed schedule day. Like you could have a gardening theme or a Fishing day or whatever. However, i wouldn't to create a day which would appeal to all ages and both genders, and i think a great idea would be an animated themed day. So this is the beginning part, creating an audience profile for my project, so i need you guys to complete this survey for me thankyou in advance

1. What gender are you?

a) Male
b) Female

2. How old are you?

a) Under 13
b) 15-19
c) 20-27
d) 28-35
e) 36+

3. What is your main hobbies/interests?

a) TV
b) Videogames
c) Internet
d) Sports
e) Reading & Writing

4. Since that I have to create a themed day, but I have to take into consideration censorship and everything. So What do you think of a themed animation day? It would include everything from 1920's Cartoons - Modern day Animai , and would be 24 hours long.

a) It’s a great idea!
b) Good idea
c) Shabby idea
d) Worst idea ever!!!

5. What’s your top 5 animated shows?

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

6. What animated show should not be included in the themed day?

7. What animated show or film have you not seen for ages, and would like to see it again, maybe on this day?

8. Do you have any ideas that you would like to see in such day.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
1. A
2. B
3. A and C
4. B
5. A: Courage the Cowardly Dog
B: Ed, Edd n Eddy
C: Recess
D: Rocko's Modern Life
E: Bullwinkle
6. Anime, Powerpuff Girls, Kids Next Door, Rugrats, Spongebob Squarepant, Foster's Thingy, Puffy Thingy, and several other current cartoon shows that are being aired right now on Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon.
7. No comment
8. No comment

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Response to Survey

1. What gender are you?

b) Female

2. How old are you?

b) 15-19

3. What is your main hobbies/interests?

a) TV
c) Internet
e) Reading & Writing

4. Since that I have to create a themed day, but I have to take into consideration censorship and everything. So What do you think of a themed animation day? It would include everything from 1920's Cartoons - Modern day Animation , and would be 24 hours long.

a) It’s a great idea!

5. What’s your top 5 animated shows?

1) Family Guy
2) Futurama
3) Fraggle Rock
4) Felix the Cat
5) Sonic the Hedgehog (the original, SatAM version -- NOT Sonic X)

6. What animated show should not be included in the themed day?

Probably both Family Guy and Futurama, because those are a little too rough for little children. And most of Adult Swim's lineup as well. XD

7. What animated show or film have you not seen for ages, and would like to see it again, maybe on this day?

Sonic the Hedgehog, SatAM version.

8. Do you have any ideas that you would like to see in such day.

Just a day long animation festival of sorts. Perhaps an animated The Muppet Show would be interesting.