1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Meet Sesame Street's newest resident: Rudy

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Pig's Laundry, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

It's Sesame Street's newest characters, Abby Cadabby's step-brother, a little monster named Rudy. He sounds a lot like David Rudman, but according to Shane, he's played by Frankie Cordero (great to see him get a recurring character):

2. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

He kind of looks like Stuie Monster to me.

3. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Who knows, maybe it's Stuie's grandson.

4. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Conspiracy? I think not..... :search:

5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Is Frankie a new guy, or is he somebody who's been in the background for a number of years and moving up in the ranks?

Either way, this is now making me curious about the dynamics of Abby's family: are her parents divorced and her mommy remarried or something? Come to think of it, I don't believe I remember her ever mentioning a daddy before. Makes you wonder. :search:

6. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

He's been there for awhile.

And yeah, her parents are divorced. It was covered in a DTV thing (Yes, Sesame was eventually able to pull off the divorce concept.)

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Little_Children,_Big_Challenges:_Divorce

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  7. D'Snowth

Okay, I admittedly never paid much attention to those Little Children, Big Challenges videos myself.

8. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

Who's the other orange monster at 0:11? Is that supposed to be someone in Abby's family or is it one of Rudy's friends?

Interesting little preview though. I got a chuckle at Oscar's comment at the end.

9. D'Snowth

I assumed it must have been Rudy's dad/Abby's stepdad?