1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Meet The Feebles

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by agustinaldo, Apr 2, 2003.

1. agustinaldo New Member

What do you think of this movie and how it pokes fun at the Muppets and all puppets in general?
  2. Beauregard Well-Known Member

I havn't seen it what is it about? Well apart from Feebles!!!
  3. Luke Active Member

We actually have several threads on it somewhere if you do a search.
  4. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Actually I don't want to meet the Feebles, I just remembered. They look somwhat like wombles but are sort of stripy in pink and green!!!

Bea:cool:{Meet your worst Nightmire, I mean the Feebles}regard
  5. radionate New Member

6. Fozzie Bear Moderator

I was excited when I opened my order for it and put it in the VCR.

I was so bored with it, and it was dumb. Nothing about it was funny to me at all. I just turned it off I was so bored with it. I still have the tape in half-viewed condition if someone's interested.

FOZ
  7. radionate New Member

I might be Kev. Althought I'd rather have it on DVD.
  8. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Check around and see if you find it anywhere on DVD first then; but, I just thoroughly did NOT enjoy it. Others HAVE loved it, though. Just not me.
  9. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Beau... what the heck is a womble? :confused:
  10. agustinaldo New Member

11. Beauregard Well-Known Member

What's a...what's a WOMBLE!!!

A woble is a little feeble looking creature that lives underground over ground wobling free in Wibeldon.

Under ground, over ground, wobbling free, the wombles of wibldon comon are we. Making good use of the things that we find. Things that the everyday folks leave behind.

Bea:eek:{WHAT'S A!!! *Crash* OH BROTHER}regard
  12. Beauregard Well-Known Member

GOSH!!! When I first saw the cover for this film, I thought that it was a kids thing!!!
  13. Fozzie Bear Moderator

IT AIN'T FOR CHILLUN!!

They had a fly in a toilet eating poop, sex (not sexual situations, but SEX), murder, gambling, dope use...it's rather an artistic film for those who are into that genre of art. I for one am not and am thoroughly bored by it.

Nate, did you find the DVD or do you want to play 'Let's Make a Deal?'
  14. radionate New Member

I haven't looked. I'm directing two shows this month, so I've been pretty bogged down.
  15. Fozzie Bear Moderator

I directed traffic on Saturday morning...does that count?

:D
  16. frogboy4 Inactive Member

It's actually a fun film for those who don't mind low budget, gory puppet nior with a Scorsese ending. That's exactly how I would describe it. The film does drag in the middle (around the time of the knife-thrower's Vietmam flashback) but it's a fun film to watch with a bunch of pals that don't mind the crude humor. I look at it as a parody of the Muppets that pays homage to them rather than poke fun. How this guy got to direct LOTR I will never know. LOL! :o
  17. Beauregard Well-Known Member

OH!!! Not good at all. That sounds bad and these are all puppets? They are going to give puppets a bad name!!!
  18. Super Scooter New Member

Beauregard, it's an old '80s film. They've alread given them a bad name! LOL!

Hmm. You know, it might give puppets a bad name. All through this discussion, until I learned this, I had been associating the thing with just a Muppet spoof, like Spaceballs. But, now I know.

Peter Jackson, huh? Weird! :concern:
  19. Super Scooter New Member

Of course, let's not forget Jim's sense of humor. Hehehehehe!

Remember the practical joke he had played? Where he hired the woman to come to him with a job offer to do Muppet sex films, and he told the person he was playing the prank on (don't remember who it was) that he was seriously thinking of taking the offer? That was funny!
  20. Beauregard Well-Known Member

I think that was Steve Whitmere. I remember that all the other Muppeteer were hiding in the room wern't they?