1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Meet the Internet's new star: a slab of cheese

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Winslow Leach, May 22, 2007.

1. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

http://www.cheddarvision.tv

See the amazing 23-kilogram (about 50 lbs.) slab of English cheddar cheese slowly mature right before your very eyes!

The cheese is kept on an upper-level shelf in a storage barn in Westcombe. It has gained quite a following!
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

3. furryredmonster

furryredmonster New Member

That basically sums it up.
  4. Winslow Leach

151 days and counting...
  5. Winslow Leach

I actually saw a story about this on the news last night.
  6. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

CHEESEMAN!

Daniel
  7. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Amusing...:rolleyes: LOL!:)
  8. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

The world just keeps getting weirder...
  9. Winslow Leach

You mock now, but take my word...that cheese is gonna be a star!

I hear it has already signed on to do a talk show this fall, tentatively called Curdle Up a Little Closer. It's also in the stages of recording an album of classic rock, for release this Christmas, called Mouldy Oldies. It's scheduled to go head to head with Bill O'Reilly next week. The subject? Allowing cheese in the military. And as if that wasn't enough, the mighty cheddar is writing, producing and starring in a film about its life, due next summer: The Cheese Also Rises.
  10. lael

lael New Member

I thought the movie was either "Queso Cera, Cera" or 'I'm Nacho Everyday Cheese Whiz: The Life And Times Of Barnyard Cheddar."

About the military, what about Lactos Intolerance? That would have to be a big factor in letting The Big Cheese serve. or being served, whichever.

The cheese has arizen! fo shizzel. getting deep in here. gotta go.
  11. Winslow Leach

Heh, yeah. I think those were alternate titles for the film the mighty cheddar was going for, as were Don't Cheese Me Munster (the Big C. meets the Munsters), Mozerella's Revenge and Dirty Cheddar, about a lethal cheese who takes the law into its own hands.

And lactose intolerance is one of the topics the cheese is going to discuss with O'Reilly.
  12. lael

lael New Member

HA HA HA! *rolls about the floor laughing loudly* HA HA HA! ! ! *wipes tears from eyes while still giggling* Mozerella's Revenge A sequil to Mozerella vs. Meri Nara & the critically aclaimed Big Mozerella In Little Italy. WOW! Italian chef's with kung fu powers! Cheezy remakes of Godzilla! HA HA HA! ! ! I can't get it out of my head! Loves it!

*loud sigh, holding stomach* Must DVR Mr. O'Reilly now, after a RR break.
  13. Winslow Leach

Don't forget the granddaddy of 'em all...

Yes, We Have No Gorganzola.

This was one of the first films of Italian neorealist filmmaker, Vittorio De Sica (The Bicycle Thieves).
  14. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Reminds me of the yule log they show on tv every christmas
  15. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Anyone have a barf bag?:p
  16. lael

lael New Member

Barf has a line of evening bags? How'd he get out of the Spaceball's franchise, copyright & trademark? I have Prada msngr bag, loafers, shirts, ties, suits & Gucci wallet, ties, belts & cuff links. But now I need to add Barf Bag's to my list of must have's. It's right up there with the Bang & Olufson, Serene Mobile phone and the BeoCom 2 cordless phone.
  17. Teheheman

lol, these things are just too weird for the internet. Like the guy who took a picture of himself everyday for a long time and put it up to music and it became a hit. It seems like anybody who has a camera and an idea can be a director. Sounds like a good idea to some, but others who have no creativity whatsoever, shouldn't do stuff like that.

Daniel
  18. Winslow Leach

Yeah. And to think the 11:00 news devoted five minutes to it last week.
  19. Teheheman

I know that ABC News(20/20 I think) did a whole half-hour on YouTube and video on the internet, it's getting to be ridiculous. Some people have WAY too much time on their hands.

Daniel
  20. Winslow Leach

According to the news story, people were coming from around the world to catch a glimpse of this "phenomenon."

Oh, what sights are you going to take in? Buckingham Palace?

Naw! I'm gonna go see me a big ol' piece of mouldy cheese! And I bought six rolls of film just to make sure I'm not gonna miss me anything...