1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Meet the Internet's new star: a slab of cheese

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Winslow Leach, May 22, 2007.

1. Winslow Leach Active Member

Yes...Wedginald has unfortunately been consumed, and is now nothing but a memory.:cry:

In honor of this dearly departed fellow, a new dance remix of his hit single, What the **** Are You Looking At? Haven't You Ever Seen a 44lb Pound of Cheddar Before? has just been released on the Kraft label. The tune, sung against a heavy rap beat, is a sharp, angry, finger-pointing diatribe about a mutant cheese trying to survive in a judgemental world. It's all the more poignant now, since Wedginald...*sniffle*...Wedginald is no longer with us.

The new remix was supervised by Cheese Puff Diddy.
  2. Ilikemuppets New Member

I wish that Kraft had a label with cheese music! Urkel would have been all over that one!
  3. Pork Active Member

What are you talking about? that Kraft Single (haha I think I"m funny) has been released for ages! I have it on my ipod.
  4. Winslow Leach Active Member

Yeah, that's the original single; this one is the brand new remix...:shifty: