1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Meet the Muppet Central Staff

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by frogboy4, Mar 2, 2003.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Contrary to popular belief, Muppet Central is not run by a gang of monkey writers. Get to know the staff members on our staff page that can be accessed by the link at the bottom of every page or in our help section. Put a face to some of the names you've been seeing around here. ;)
  2. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Hmmmm...

Well this goes against my belief that you are all real-life stick figure people.

My world does not feel the same...

:)

But seriously that's really neat and well done!
  3. Luke

Luke Active Member

Nice graphics work there Jamie, especially on Annika's ..... good to see you resisted the temptation to put Bellhop Pepe in there ! :rolleyes:

So what happened to the monkey writers ? I guess Henson.com pays more huh ?

:zany:
  4. radionate

radionate New Member

Jamie,

Guess all this time those pictures you've sent me saying you were a dead ringer for Hayden Christenson were fakes.

Is that really you? I didn't know you were a pubescent little boy. Didn't realize you was sooooooo ugly!

;) :) (I'm sooo kidding too folks, don't take offense)
  5. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

You'd upset Sarah w/that comment a/b Jamie, Nate. After all, remember that she said Jamie looked goooooooooooooooooooood!!!!!! (I'm inclined to agree, but that's an entirely different matter....)
    I think it's funny that Cindy looks rather like her avatar....Even wears her hair like it! .....Though, I STILL see Phil as a frog in my head.....
  6. radionate

radionate New Member

Jamie knows I love him and am only teasing him.

He knows he's a cutie. He actually never lets me forget it. :mad:
  7. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I feel the love. :flirt:
  8. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

What are you saying???? That Moi looks like a pig?! :mad: That's ok. LOL! I'm used to it.

Ironically Manda, I STILL see Phil as a frog in my head too :eek:

Just kidding, honey.
  9. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

Actually, Cindy I was talking a/b how your hair in that picture is curled much like Piggy's hair in your avatar!!!
    By the way....I once heard you mention you were short....How tall are you? Being only 5 ft, 1 in, myself, I'm curious! (I generally claim fame as being the tiniest person in the room.....)
  10. That's just it---she ain't tall. ;)

But she can do a great Minnesota accent! LOL!!

:crazy:
  11. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

Hmmm... I'm 4 feet and 6 inches tall... er short. Whatever! Nice to see another short person in de house! Although, a license plate I once saw pretty much sums it up for me: O2B5FT. :cry:

And Byron.... I have no recollection of that wretched place called Minne-snow-tah! :mad:

Zero and the pound key, my friend. LOL!

12. LOL!!!

LOL!! Zero and the pound key, and a "toothbrush", iffin' ya know what I mean! Sister Byron sure does, eh? ;) LOL!!

:D

:crazy:
  13. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

14. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

I thought you said Muppet Central WASN'T run by a bunch of monkey writers! :p

Just kidding. Pretty neat. I didn't realize everyone was so young. I figured Jamie was at least balding!

Oooooooh, the penguin's back! :zany:
  15. Luke

Luke Active Member

I actually thought Jamie looked a bit like Scooter ..... he's got the hair !

;) <<< looks like Jamie

:eek:
  16. SNLIM

SNLIM New Member

ah i know the feeling being a gymnast, a senior in high school about to enter college under 5 foot... :(
  17. MuppetQuilter

MuppetQuilter Member

Told you you should have used the other photo, Jamie ;)
  18. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Hey, you wish Scooter had my spikey hair. LOL! ;) BTW, why would I be balding? :concern: Total weirdness. :p
  19. radionate

radionate New Member

Cause you are an old man, old man! :halo:
  20. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

i need to write a warning to new members:

WARNING! If you say one thing that someone might bring up again, they won't bring it up once...no more like 200 times!

hey.....looks like someone agrees with me!:)

Sarah:excited: