Meeting Chris Savino

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Copy and Paste from The Loud House wiki

So when Chris Savino announced he was doing a meet and greet in LA, I knew I had to go. So, I drove like for forty minutes and payed like twelve bucks for parking but, it was worth it. I met Chris Savino, Miguel Puga, and Amanda Rynda who signed the book. And I got take a selfie and ask a few questions they said that no episodes have ever been scrapped but Nick Studios does send notes and meddle with episodes and also they never read FanFictions but, someone in the office does. And, also they told me that they just learned about Requiem For A Loud today. Also, I got the book early. So, today was a great day for Muppetspot.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Copy and Paste from The Loud House wiki

So when Chris Savino announced he was doing a meet and greet in LA, I knew I had to go. So, I drove like for forty minutes and payed like twelve bucks for parking but, it was worth it. I met Chris Savino, Miguel Puga, and Amanda Rynda who signed the book. And I got take a selfie and ask a few questions they said that no episodes have ever been scrapped but Nick Studios does send notes and meddle with episodes and also they never read FanFictions but, someone in the office does. And, also they told me that they just learned about Requiem For A Loud today. Also, I got the book early. So, today was a great day for Muppetspot.
That's awesome! I know how much you like The Loud House, so i'm really happy for you. Would love to see the pictures if ever you decide to post them. Chris has so much experience working in animation, going back all the way to the early 90s, so i'd love to get to talk to him one day.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
That's awesome! I know how much you like The Loud House, so i'm really happy for you. Would love to see the pictures if ever you decide to post them. Chris has so much experience working in animation, going back all the way to the early 90s, so i'd love to get to talk to him one day.
I don't want to post pictures because, I don't want to reveal my face.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I never actually watched THE LOUD HOUSE, but learning that Chris Savino created it, now I can see why the style looks so familiar.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I never actually watched THE LOUD HOUSE, but learning that Chris Savino created it, now I can see why the style looks so familiar.
It's pretty good actually but, I don't think it's your cup of juice/milk.