Mega Beaker Pic

Thog

Reaction score
There is a picture of Mega Beaker on Palisades web site today.

Dan

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Wow he look's way bigger then i thought he would be!

thanks for posting!

GWGumby

Reaction score
The problem is, I have no idea what size a micronaut is so the scale idea didn't work for me.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
I agree, having never seen a micronaut, all I can mentally see is the regular beaker fig standing next to a suuuuuuuuuper tiny figure :wink:

If he was next to Muppet Lab Beaker, it would make it a lot easier to see the grand scale of him

MikeHornPalisad

Reaction score
The Micronaut figures are basically the same size as the base Star Wars human characters or GI Joe. 3-3/4"

MH

GWGumby

Reaction score
In that case, "Whoah!" (said in best Keanu impression.) That is one Mega Beaker. I don't know what I'm going to do with him, but I'll figure that out *after* I get him.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
"And our top news this evening, Dr Bunsen Honeydew has invented a new gigantism formula. During testing, Dr Honeydew used the new formula on his lab assistant, Beaker. Beaker has now grown to enormous proportions, nearly 4 times his original height. Nearby neighborhoods have asked that the normally very vocal Beaker keep quiet until he returns to his original size, as his increasingly loud meeps have been shattering nearby windows. Dr Honeydew hopes to have an antidote completed within the week."

Stay tuned for more details on this breaking story "Attack of the 50 Ft Muppet"

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Is that a carded Crazy Harry in the background, next to the Planet of the Apes figure?

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by BigDumbWookiee
Is that a carded Crazy Harry in the background, next to the Planet of the Apes figure?
i saw that too...but i though it was Gonzo