Membership has it's privileges

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Hey, I have been paying very close attention to the membership number of the forum. Only 7 more to go to hit the magic 500th member! I think that is really cool, to see how the membership has grown every single day.

Phillip...how are you handling all the extra traffic? Have you had to make any adjustments to your site or have you had any problems with dealing with the new traffic?

Ken

BorkBork

Reaction score
how many of all these members are really active? I mean, some people just register to ask one or two questions, like "who are the grumpy old men on the balkony?" :big_grin: :stick_out_tongue: :wink:

/Anders

Foreignman

Reaction score
Okay, heres how it all breaks down:
0 Posts-102 members
1 Post-94 members
2 posts-32 members
3 posts-24 members
4 posts-20 members
5 posts-21 members
6 posts-7 members
7 posts-10 members
8 posts-2 members
9 posts-7 members
10 posts-19 posts-46 members
20 posts-29 posts-23 members
30 posts-39 posts-14 members
40 posts-49 posts-10 members
50 posts-59 posts-6 members
60 posts-69 posts-5 members
70 posts-79 posts-4 members
80 posts-89 posts-3 members
90 posts-99 posts-2 members
100 posts-125 posts-4 members
126 posts-150 posts-2 members
151 posts-175 posts-5 members
176 posts-200 posts-0 members
201 posts-300 posts-6 members
301 posts-400 posts-2 members
401 posts-500 posts-4 members
501 posts-600 posts-1 member
601 posts-700 posts-1 member
701 posts-800 posts-1 member

I think I made a couple of mistakes when putting the numbers together, but this is pretty close to acurate.

Foreignman

Reaction score
The countdown has commenced, and we only have 3 members to go, YAYYYYY!!!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Two more to go...will it hit 500 today? I almost want to join again so I can be number 500!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HIYA!

I think this just proves that the Muppet Family is alive and strong, huh? Wonder what will happen when ALL the Muppet Fans find this site??

When that happens, Ken, you're going to have a HECKUVA time answering questions then.

I remember when I first found the website. I thought it was the most amazing thing! Karen Prell and Jerry Nelson were posting back then, and that was AMAZING to me. When I saw Karen Prell's sig in the old forum, I asked if it was the REAL one, and everyone assured me it was. I was so stunned, I didn't know what to type.

Anyhow, I think that the peoples around MC are some of the finest folks on the planet, and I kinda have a special place in my heart for all the folks here. Strange, no better than we all know one another, we're all one big family.

Guess Jim's mission has been answered, huh?

For the most part anyhoo.
F:big_grin:Z

BorkBork

Reaction score
When i first found muppetcentral, i was really shocked that there were more than me that was so into the muppets. I guess that is what happens when you have no one to talk to about the muppets. But there are more fans out there than you might think. The muppet society is really huge.

I never saw karens or Jerrys posts, I wish i had. I have seen Steve W post on the usenet tho :smile:

Google has a pretty huge archive of usenet, just go in there and search :smile:

Foz, I totally agree with you, that muppetcentral is one big family. I remember on the old board someone asked if you could describe what the muppets were all about in one word, and someone said friendship. I have never been treated better anywhere else.

Big Hugz to all of ya!

/Anders

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by BorkBork
I never saw karens or Jerrys posts, I wish i had. I have seen Steve W post on the usenet tho :smile:
Karen actually just posted a couple of days ago...
I think there was a Fraggle Rock DVD discussion on the merchandise board.

Foreignman

Reaction score
1 more member too go, and the KABLOOOEYYYYY!!!!!!! In what ways are we going to terrorize the 500th member!?!