Memorable guest star moments

Mary Louise

Reaction score
What bits with guest stars stick out in your mind the most? It doesn't have to be a favorite. It can be something that left you scared, mad, confused, or even stunned.

Appearances by Victor Borge always bring me a chuckle, but this one all but sends me out of the room holding my sides:

cjd874

Reaction score
Two absolute classics with Grover, from 1973 and 1977.

I also thought of two segments with Elmo (circa 1988-91).

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
One of my favorites was Smokey Robinson singing "You Really Got a Hold On Me" and then being chased and eventually dragged off by the letter U. Matter of fact, the first time I heard the original version of the song on the radio, I thought of this clip!
Then there was Robin Williams (RIP) showing what's alive by using his shoe ("you have a banana in your shoe, you'll know what a day is!") Madeline Kahn and Grover doing "Sing After Me" (wasn't there one with Ruth Buzzi and Wolfgang the seal singing that?)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
One of my favorite guest star skits includes Robin Williams' "What's alive?" with his shoe. I used to have that one on tape from episode 3752 before it (sadly) went missing. (God rest his soul).

Another one I enjoyed was the skit "Wide, Wide World of the World with Telly and the duck. It's a amazing Mel got himself got alot of legal trouble with his ex-girlfriend later on in life (though I'm not afraid to admit, some of his insults had me dying. :stick_out_tongue:)