Merry Christmas 2017

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope you all are enjoying yourselves.

I got a Nintendo Switch (along with a Plus Controller and a game cartridge holder), Super Mario Odyssey (which is absolutely amazing so far), Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, a Mario Christmas tree ornament, a Luigi plush backpack clip, the Steven Universe Art & Origins book, a Himalayan salt crystal night light, a back scratcher, and some candy. I know, I got a lot of Nintendo/Mario stuff, LOL.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
As for muppet stuff palisade link hogthrob and Dr strangepork figures and the sesame street book Street gang.As well as a actual seat from my football/soccer team 118 year stadium that was knocked down to built a new one

Schfifty

Reaction score
I didn't really get much, save for a couple of Sesame DVDs: another copy of the 40 Years video, and (finally) Being Elmo. Definitely going to give it a watch very soon. :laugh:

animalrescuer

Reaction score
The only Muppet related gifts I got were “Once Upon a Sesame Street Christmas” on DVD and the book “The Wider Worlds of Jim Henson”.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My PBS affiliate (NHPBS) is airing Once Upon A Sesame Street Christmas on Saturday at 6:30 AM.

Really? Why are they showing it this late when Christmas is over already?