Merry, merry, merry, merry Christmas!!!!!!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
MERRY CHRISTMAS, BEDFORD FALLS!!!!! .....Oh, no, wait....I live in COVINGTON! ...Last night, as we arrived home from the family Christmas Eve party, me & my brothers and lil sister got out of the car & screamed that at the top of our lungs! (And at 1:00 in the morning, no less!) Hope everyone's having a blessed Christmas! .
...My sister's fiancee brought a candy platter from his family and I am SORELY tempted! Is that...STRAWBERRY CANDY I see?
....I can't help but laugh at myself! I got a HUGE dictionary for Christmas, one of those things that's practically 20 tons, and for MAJOR word geeks, and it's my FAVORITE PRESENT!!! (I'm such a DORK!!!) Aside from the Santa Claus rubber duckie I found in my stocking! (I have a thing for rubber duckies....I guess cuz of Ernie...) It was kinda funny, cuz I bought my older sis & her fiancee a towel set and as a little joke, his & hers rubber duckies!
My lil sis, whom I share a room with, JUMPED on me this morning, shaking me and shouting, "IT'S CHRISTMAS DAY!!! GET UP!!!" I SCREAMED at first, I was a little freaked out! And she LAAUUUGHEED at me like you would NOT believe!
It was my big sister's last Christmas morning w/us....And she's w/her FIANCEE'S family for dinner....Manda sad. Not quite used to sharing her, yet! (But I love his family, so hey, it's all good!)
My EVER SO adorable cousins are over! (I'm REALLY not kidding, I LOVE them! They're 2 & 3!) Hard to keep these two reigned in, though!
....OK, I promised me brothers I'd play LOTR Risk w/them, and they're bout to start! So I'll be outta here! Merry Christmas, yall! Happy New Year! Hope yall are having as wonderful a time as I am!!!!! God bless!!! :-D

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Manda:-D! Glad you had a great Christmas.

You'll have to let us know some of the most obscure words in your 20 ton dictionary. :wink: