Message for Deanmo19

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, trying to contact Deanmo19 since he doesn't accept forum mailer E-mail messages.
Anyway, saw you posted a list of characters from other Muppet productions you'd like to see as guest stars in SS Season 36. Wanted to ask if you could help me out with a few of them which are unfamiliar to me. Here are the characters you listed I need help with:
The Wolfhound (TMS).
Edgar and Cecil Bear (TMTM).
Basically, I'd appreciate it if you could give me all the info you have on these characters: who they are, descripts of what they look like, when/where they appeared, etc.
Your help could land these entries as additions for the Muppet Listings, and every little bit helps.
Hope to hear from you soon and have a good weekend.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks! Will send these to another friend of mine known here as Muppet_dk so he has the source of these characters as well for his site.
Another question I wanted to ask you... are Edgar and Cecil Bears (TMTM) the parents of Beth Bear also seen in TMTM? Or are they just other relatives of Beth's?
Hope to hear from you soon and have a good night.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, thanks again. And yet, another few questions.
Never watched Mr. Willoby's Christmas Tree, did watch Mr. Willoby's Halloween Tree though.
The questions I now have are...
Was Bobo dressed up as a female bear in TMTM?
And was Cecil dressed up as a female bear in Mr. Willoby's Christmas Tree?
This might help clear up any lingering confusion. Hope to hear from you soon and have a good day.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, that's all the info I needed. I'll send it to my source and change the entries in my ML.
Have a great day.