MIA: Hubert

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well I hope he is ok, and that nothing has happened to him.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
They're starting to ask about him over at his Arthur forum again; he hasn't been active there at all in about a year.

Which Arthur forum is that? I looked around the Arthur Wiki. No sign of our furry friend.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Just to let you guys know, I AM here, but I actually don't post that often anymore. I like to read the conversations…. yes, I am a stalker. (But not as much as a stalker as Sarge) *shudder*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently someone who is also at the Arthur Wiki and the Elwood City Central forum is saying that Hubert IS alive, he just won't say why he isn't involved with the sites anymore at the present time.

So, from what I understand, Hubert is well, apparently.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Just to let you guys know, I AM here, but I actually don't post that often anymore. I like to read the conversations…. yes, I am a stalker. (But not as much as a stalker as Sarge) *shudder*
:smirk:

Anyway, glad at least Hubert is ok. Strange he just poofed but eh. It's none of our business.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
:smirk:

Anyway, glad at least Hubert is ok. Strange he just poofed but eh. It's none of our business.
Right this is not the first time something like this has happened we have seen a lot of close friends, and members go poof without saying why, or bye.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Apparently someone who is also at the Arthur Wiki and the Elwood City Central forum is saying that Hubert IS alive, he just won't say why he isn't involved with the sites anymore at the present time.

That's good to hear. At least he's OK, and I hope he will make an appearance here sometime soon.

For some reason, I haven't posted that much here lately either..not much activity here lately..

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score

Maybe link the person with this page, so they can foward to Hubert.
We miss you, buddy!