"Miles" and "Gabby" @ Sesame Place

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
That's possible. I think Miles Orman might have had the same problem that the first Gabi had though, being real young and all and not wanting to be on camera. Why the second Miles left, I don't know. I thought he was a bit better than the current one. No offense to anyone who disagrees with me on this.
Maria's daughter also named Gabi was on the show and yes she did begin to have problems being on the show.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Here's some information adout Olamide and Desiree From sesame Workshop website in the perssroom section.

Olamide Faison (Miles) whose name means "one who brings honor to his family" in the Yoruba language, is a native New Yorker. This is Olamide's third season as Miles on Sesame Street. As an actor/singer/musician, Olamide has worked in television, film and commercials. He is the lead singer and the guitarist for the Universal/Motown group Imajin. Olamide is the youngest brother of Donald Faison who stars in the NBC hit series Scrubs.

Desiree Casado (Gabi) is now in her 12th season with Sesame Street. Desiree plays the daughter of Maria and Luis. Her film credits include I Like it Like That, for which she was cast after her very first audition at the age of seven. Other films that followed were Bed of Roses, Joe's Apartment, Wishful Thinking and Gloria. She has also appeared in various commercials. Desiree loves to dance, especially Hip Hop, and is currently taking Ballet. Last summer she was featured in her first starring role in the independent film Juicy.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That's interesting info. I'd like to see some movies with Desi some time.