Milo Murphy's Law: Upcoming Disney XD Cartoon series

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Looks pretty neat; I'll definitely tune in. P&F, while funny with really good music, was very formulaic. This show seems a little loose, story-wise.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Looks pretty neat; I'll definitely tune in. P&F, while funny with really good music, was very formulaic. This show seems a little loose, story-wise.
But it sure did twist that formula as much as it could, especially in its later seasons.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
But it sure did twist that formula as much as it could, especially in its later seasons.
True, but I think that's at least partly because after a while even the writers began to realize that Phineas and Ferb were no longer the most interesting part of the show. More and more, their parts of the show became the B plots, while Perry and Doofensmirtz's stories seemed to take center stage.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Anyone else see this show yet? After seeing the first two episodes, I'm already hooked. I really enjoy how Milo is a jinx, yet everything works out for him eventually thanks to his optimism and over-preparedness. I also really like how his friends enjoy being with him in spite of this.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Anyone else see this show yet? After seeing the first two episodes, I'm already hooked. I really enjoy how Milo is a jinx, yet everything works out for him eventually thanks to his optimism and over-preparedness. I also really like how his friends enjoy being with him in spite of this.
No. I forgot all about it to be honest.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I think it's fairly "meh" at this point. Can't judge much after one episode, but I kinda hyped for it and was a little let down.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Finally caught the first episode and I'd say it met my expectations. I wasn't extremely surprised by it, nor was I disappointed. I had high standards for this show and they were met exactly. I mean, the first episode was very piloty, but not excessively so. I like how his female friend pretty much is that comfortable with Milo's bad luck that she was able to bet on him the way she did, yet was a little bit concerned about her grade point average when they had to build the egg cradle. Overall, I get a Phineas and Ferb (minus Perry and Doof) meets Eek the Cat vibe.

I feel this show definitely has potential, and hopefully they can get a lot of mileage of Milo being unlucky without it getting repetitive relatively early. Sure, Phineas and Ferb had a formula to it, but it played with it and parodied it halfway through. I'm sure if they get stuck on this series, they can pull it out with a sarcastic nod to it's themes.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The only thing I really didn't like was the whole "our new leader" gag from the "Undergrounders." Comedy is rule of three, not 20.