Milo Murphy's Law: Upcoming Disney XD Cartoon series

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I saw this and laughed like a hyena. Hearing these two as Doof and Major Monogram (did I spell that right?) was just great.

mr3urious

Reaction score
I liked the episode where Milo helped his school's football team break their losing streak by using his bad luck against the rivals, mainly because Weird Al performed a musical number during it. :smile:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Sorry to be off topic here, but remember the UG episode 'PAL.0'? I saw it for the first time today, and it was hilarious. I was NOT expecting to see Weird Al voicing the RV's computer.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I love both Weird Al and Phineas & Ferb so I'm going to watch this as soon as I get a chance. I have two episodes being taped on the DVR right now that I will watch as soon as they tape, :smile:.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Milo's relationship with his big sister Sara is a real genuinely heartwarming one. I think it's really refreshing to see cartoons where the siblings aren't constantly at each other's throats, like with the twins on Gravity Falls. I also like the crossing guard who is extra wary of all the chaos Milo causes, and takes his job super seriously as a result.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Caught an episode where Milo and Melissa get swept up with their school's football team, The Geckos.
Good stuff in this episode... Nice joke about the German sausages. Liked the song about "rooting for the enemy". And I agree with Milo's observation at the beginning. Never knew why people needed a rally to get some pep.

Especially when they can chew that brand of bubble gum that gives people anti-gravitational weightless flotation powers.
*Waits to see if anybody gets that reference, Drtooth, I'm looking at you. :wink:

snichols1973

Reaction score
So far, only 10 15-minute episodes have aired on the Disney networks; I can hardly wait until they finally manage to get something new into the rotation, otherwise chances are that viewers will probably get tired or lose interest until some new episodes premiere...