MINDstyle to make 25th Ann. Fraggle figures!

Luke

Reaction score
The doozer's hands and arm position are bugging me. It does appear that his arms are articulated, but this prototype is stiff looking and the hands don't look like they're planning on getting any workin' done. Very un-doozer-like behavior. :busy:
The Tomy ones were like that, arms at sides, moveable but not that moveable - and the tool belt looked the same. Except they were plastic and smaller. This looks ok to me - i hope you can pose the arms properly though. I thought these would look cheap but it looks solid and not vinyley at all. I agree, really to judge these properly you've got to see the detail on the Fwaggles. It's huge though, if these are two-ups it looks like the Fraggle and Doozers will be a similar size to Palisades Muppets and i would guess the Gorgs will be the same size and not to scale. I'm suprised you'd get that blind boxed for 10 bucks - maybe its a 3-up proto from different materials ? I was expecting small and cheap like a PVC.

:busy:

BEAR

Reaction score
Awesome! I'd probably look into buying these if they're reasonably priced.

RustyDog

Reaction score
looks good! i wonder if they would sell mega fraggles/doozers.... the mega doozer could be that size..... what do you all think?

Foodie

Reaction score
Hmmm... I wonder if one were to buy a whole case of these, assuming one could, if they'd get a complete set. Fraggle fans on eBay can be sorta... compulsive.

HEY! Wembley! :coy: He's so.... coy. :smirk:

Redsonga

Reaction score
You should see us My Little Pony collectors if you think FR is bad :coy: .

But I will not get any doozers if they are big like that:busy:

King Prawn

Reaction score
Hmmm... I wonder if one were to buy a whole case of these, assuming one could, if they'd get a complete set. Fraggle fans on eBay can be sorta... compulsive.

HEY! Wembley! :coy: He's so.... coy. :smirk:
That's what i've been thinking since I first heard these were coming in blind boxes. Though I've assumed for no particular reason in my own head that a case would bring maybe 3 of each Fraggle, 3 Doozers, 2 Sprockets, 2 TrashHeap's and 2 of Pa Gorg and maybe 1 of that secret fraggle figure. Though that all depends on the size of these, I'm assuming there smaller than the Doozer prototype.

This is probably what they probably want us to do but I wouldn't mind having Multiples if it worked out that way and if they come at $10.00 a figure then the case would cost around $280, which would be around £140, which is a little more than I expected but i'll stop worrying for now and wait to see what ends up happening.

I can see lots of online stores selling these as sets with the exclusion of the mysetry fraggle maybe being sold on it's own and a higher price, though you'll still find the blind boxes at actual stores, where you could be lucky enough to get the mysetry figure for $10. I'll tell you this though, if each case comes filled with the same character per case then screw them, I'll just have to pass on these.

Let's hope I don't have to cause I already have my shelf space ready

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think it's a bit sad that the doozers seem to just be random doozers, not Cotterpin (or The Architect, or Flang, or Wignut, or Wrench). However, I guess it wouldn't be too bad buying many boxes of Doozers. Then people could have many generic doozers. Too bad the other characters don't have that advantage.

Are there plans for more than one series, or are the announced figures pretty much it (unless they sell spectacularly well)? Most of the main characters are going to be released. With series two there'd only be Ma Gorg, Junior, Cotterpin, and several minor characters left. I guess there might be variants as well.

Luke

Reaction score
Are there plans for more than one series, or are the announced figures pretty much it (unless they sell spectacularly well)? Most of the main characters are going to be released. With series two there'd only be Ma Gorg, Junior, Cotterpin, and several minor characters left. I guess there might be variants as well.
It seems like its a one shot, but then i can't see them choosing Pa over Junior (so i guess he may be a secret figure) although i'd guess a second wave could be possible with Fraggle variants and an all new Gorg.

Foodie

Reaction score
That's what i've been thinking since I first heard these were coming in blind boxes. Though I've assumed for no particular reason in my own head that a case would bring maybe 3 of each Fraggle, 3 Doozers, 2 Sprockets, 2 TrashHeap's and 2 of Pa Gorg and maybe 1 of that secret fraggle figure. Though that all depends on the size of these, I'm assuming there smaller than the Doozer prototype.

This is probably what they probably want us to do but I wouldn't mind having Multiples if it worked out that way and if they come at $10.00 a figure then the case would cost around $280, which would be around £140, which is a little more than I expected but i'll stop worrying for now and wait to see what ends up happening.

I can see lots of online stores selling these as sets with the exclusion of the mysetry fraggle maybe being sold on it's own and a higher price, though you'll still find the blind boxes at actual stores, where you could be lucky enough to get the mysetry figure for $10. I'll tell you this though, if each case comes filled with the same character per case then screw them, I'll just have to pass on these.

Let's hope I don't have to cause I already have my shelf space ready
Do we know for certain if they'll be that expensive? Where do they sell the other umm... "urban vinyl" figures like these anyway?