MINDstyle to make 25th Ann. Fraggle figures!

King Prawn

Reaction score
Well I'm not to sure where you can get them from, I'll have to order them online because I know I wont find them anywhere near me, I have to collect all my Muppet stuff online.

I read over at THe Muppet Newsflash that each figure would cost $10 the rest about the cases being around $280 was just me assuming things. :excited:

I can't wait to see pics of at least the Fraggle Five and hopefully we won't have the bad luck of Mokey being the only prototype not on display

Foodie

Reaction score
Well I'm not to sure where you can get them from, I'll have to order them online because I know I wont find them anywhere near me, I have to collect all my Muppet stuff online.

I read over at THe Muppet Newsflash that each figure would cost $10 the rest about the cases being around $280 was just me assuming things.

I can't wait to see pics of at least the Fraggle Five and hopefully we won't have the bad luck of Mokey being the only prototype not on display
Jeez, for that much, one had better be able to get a whole set when buying a case.

The only picture to surface so far has been that doozer, am I right?

I'm sure we'll get Mokey this time. :smirk:

beaker

Reaction score
I'm guessing thats a 300% scale prototype, or a oneshot.

Because if the figures are to be that sized(what, 8"?) they'll be about $40 each knowing the vinyl market.

Tho MuppetNewsflash reported 3-4", so if they can keep that level of detail as we see in the Doozer upshot, that is beyond glorious:smile:

*cant wait to see more toyfare pix come in*

Oh and to the British people, you guys realize your pound is like twice as much as the American dollar...making something $10 like $5 right?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm guessing thats a 300% scale prototype, or a oneshot.

Because if the figures are to be that sized(what, 8"?) they'll be about $40 each knowing the vinyl market.

Tho MuppetNewsflash reported 3-4", so if they can keep that level of detail as we see in the Doozer upshot, that is beyond glorious
I agree. If they're turning back and making them around that size, they will be pretty pricey. And I didn't even have money to buy the 20 dollar (plus shipping) Sweetums. A couple $10 figures hear and there aren't such a drain on the wallet.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I agree. If they're turning back and making them around that size, they will be pretty pricey. And I didn't even have money to buy the 20 dollar (plus shipping) Sweetums. A couple $10 figures hear and there aren't such a drain on the wallet.
Unless you end up with six Gobo Fraggles. :smirk:

I was considering getting MINDstyle's City Critters and even the Dark Crystal castle, but I'm putting that money toward NECA's Henson offerings and Master Replicas' photo puppets. I'll likely collect the Fraggles, but it appears I will have to do so through secondary markets because I won't put up with sorting through multiple and missing figures. I am still excited, but much less so. MINDstyle is leaving more and more of a bad taste in my mouth when considering what other companies have brought and will bring to us - hassle free! :excited:

beaker

Reaction score
The full line up of Fraggle figures Im guessing wont be shown til Tuesday or Wednesday at Toy Fare, but soon we'll get a good look at em.

Im still confused tho...

Each figure will measure about 3 to 4 inches tall and will come with a special building block.

That's what the official MindStyle press release says.

With a LOT of Kid Robot style blind box vinyl figures of the 3-4" variety, the company also releases big 8" or sometimes 2 foot tall specialty versions. Im betting thats what the Doozer is.

Blindboxed 8" figures of 40 dollars a pop(the average price of those types is about 25-35 dollars) wouldnt work.

matleo

Reaction score
The doozer pic you guys were talking about is something else. That's an actual 8" vinyl Doozer doll that'sbeing made. I don't think it's by Mindstyle although it was pointed out to me by the Mindstyle rep. but it wasn't in there case it was inDarkHorse Comics (who are more of a distibutor). The doozer for mindstyle is actually two doozers..yes, TWO doozers building a little structure. Very cute. Look for my post tommorow night around 10 pm.

Redsonga

Reaction score
The doozer pic you guys were talking about is something else. That's an actual 8" vinyl Doozer doll that'sbeing made. I don't think it's by Mindstyle although it was pointed out to me by the Mindstyle rep. but it wasn't in there case it was inDarkHorse Comics (who are more of a distibutor). The doozer for mindstyle is actually two doozers..yes, TWO doozers building a little structure. Very cute. Look for my post tommorow night around 10 pm.
Please please post a picture:excited: Please? *makes huge puppy dog eyes*:flirt: