MINDstyle to make 25th Ann. Fraggle figures!

Luke

Reaction score
So we get a giant doozer from somewhere as well ... well, thats extra coolness then! Can't wait to see the figure line Matt!

DTWolf

Reaction score
What would I want with a giant Doozer?

If you were going to release a Fraggle figure in giant size, isn't a Doozer just about the LAST character you'd pick?

You'd think maybe, oh, I don't know, a GORG instead?

Redsonga

Reaction score
I've never been a fan of the doozers really :stick_out_tongue: A big Gobo would be love :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Tough Pigs has an article about Toy Fare, and mentions what Fraggle Rock characters were on display, but only the Doozer is pictured.

Luke

Reaction score
I just hope the fwaggles aren't stuck to the alphabet bases, it sounds like they are. Why on earth wouldn't you have them sit on a "Rock" type base if you needed a base at all - you get the idea they've looked at pictures but not seen the show.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
So is it assumed that the Gorgs, the Trash heap, and good old Sprocket going to be just bust and not full bodied? probably because of size comparison with the Fraggles and Doozers.

Luke

Reaction score
So is it assumed that the Gorgs, the Trash heap, and good old Sprocket going to be just bust and not full bodied? probably because of size comparison with the Fraggles and Doozers.

Yes, the ones on show at Toy Fair are reported to be just the busts/heads.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Quick question, if someone could help by going to the Muppet Wiki and checking this for me... Is Morris Fraggle a blue Fraggle? If so, then the generic blue Fraggle playing the saxophone in this release "might" be him from the episode "We Love You Wembley".
Thanks for your help.