MINDstyle to make 25th Ann. Fraggle figures!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah... Thanks. Another one for the custom suggestions then. About this last green Fraggle with the sweater... Any ideas as to who he could possibly be?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Matleo posted on another thread that you actually can just barely make out the pics of the Fraggle prototypes on their main page.

http://mindstyle.com/

Unfortunately, these are very very tiny, and very hard to make out. But if you look really closely, you can just see Gobo's arm, and various bumps and smudges (pixilation, don't you know) that resemble Fraggle shapes. I think I can kinda make out Wembly as well....

matleo

Reaction score
Yeah you can make out Red too. She's that big splurge of red in the front row furthest from the camers. that grey splotch in the back row closest is Sprocket, then Marjory and Pa is the purple splotch with the crown in the back corner furthest form the camera.

--Matt

Pork

Reaction score
Wow, I can't wait tp see a bigger picture of them. But I can see red and Wembley. Cool

Luke

Reaction score
Agreed, those are quality splotches. I also thought i made out Red. Am looking forward to these.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
ok I see the blobby splotches in the case, and now my question is why in the world are there no photos of these things anywhere?

MWoO

Reaction score
I don't really get the whole alphabet theme they have going. If this were sesame street it would make snese but no so much with fraggle rock. There are only 2 reasons I can think of that they would do that. 1. They heard kids show and figured kids show equals learning the alphabet or 2. it's just a cheap ploy to get you to collect all of them so those with OCD can have the complete alphabet. Either way it's a weird choice. I am sure they will be cool for what they are, but I still want to see full on action figures.