Mini-muppets now in the Palisades store!

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
The first two single carded mini-muppets - Kermit with banjo and Doglin - are now available in the Palisades store. CC members should buy them through the club page, since they'll get free shipping. Hit it!

Michael
MWC
who would love to see many, many more mini-muppets

WiGgY

Reaction score
Eight bucks a piece? Buying two costs more than it did to buy three and that is with the free shipping. How much are these with shipping? Holy crap that's as expensive as a figure.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since these are produced in smaller numbers the cost naturally rises.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Since these are produced in smaller numbers the cost naturally rises.
I know, but these will be 21 dollars shipped each month, It will cost 63 dollars to collect all 6 making. That's a bit excessive. Even with the free shipping from the club it's 48 dollars. That's just a bit on the excessive side considering the original SRP was 6 dollars.

I bought Kermit and Doglion, but I don't know how many others I can buy at this price each month. Maybe one per month would have been better. But everyone should own Kermit at the very least.

Luke

Reaction score
I am not 100% sure on this but for non-club members you might get a better deal than $63 by importing the whole lot at the same time from a retailer in the UK. They are being sold as sets here and are all available. Understandable really as with Palisades Direct shipping non-club members would have been paying $14 shipping each month for them individually.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
I know, but these will be 21 dollars shipped each month, It will cost 63 dollars to collect all 6 making. That's a bit excessive. Even with the free shipping from the club it's 48 dollars. That's just a bit on the excessive side considering the original SRP was 6 dollars.

I bought Kermit and Doglion, but I don't know how many others I can buy at this price each month. Maybe one per month would have been better. But everyone should own Kermit at the very least.
There's no shipping charge if you're in the CC, which I am. It's only $8/each for me. The Kermit is TOO awesome. The only thing I regret is that I can't pick and choose which one I get, because I'm VERY picky about paint app's et al.

WiGgY

Reaction score
I know club members get free shipping. That is why I said "Even with the free shipping from the club it's 48 dollars.".

beaker

Reaction score
Eh, gotta remember folks...these are now considered rare exclusives from the site...so I dont mind paying the $8. I mean freakin Doglion folks. Think about that one...thats just incredible. I encourage everyone to at least get one...as I SO WANT to see Electric Mayhem made!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Before Palisades Direct came into the picture, I think these were up for pre-order at EB Games for $5.99. I agree with everybody that in relation to the action figures eight is a little high, but it's the price they have set them at. It's not totally unrealistic though. Some Muppet PVC's have gone for much higher on eBay. The highest of which are the Traveling Matt and Sprocket PVC's which sell at a $100+.

I wish they would offer them in a set of six say for $40. That would be $8 off the individual prices. Even if they didn't ship until a certain date (say October 1), Palisades might get more money that way and also sell more figures as well. It would offer the completists a way to get a discount and help Palisades sell six figures at one time (instead of two).