Minor Muppetz' MT! outline: Pamela Anderson

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Here is another on of my Muppets Tonight! outlines, set in the second season.

Cold Opening/Lobby
Pamela Anderson enters the building in her bathing suit. After she tells Bobo who she is, several amle muppets (including Clifford, Carl, Zippety Zap, David Hogsohog, Pepe, Animal, and Mr. Poodlepants) suddenly appear and whistle wildly.

Introduction
Clifford introduces Bay of Pigswatch.

Bay of Pigswatch
Champ Swimmer has hired a secodn lifeguard assistant, Pamela (Pamela Anderson), who gets along fine with Spamela, but when they learn that they have so much in common, they ignore Champ Swimmer.

Beach resort resturaunt
Statler and Waldorf are watching the shpw on a tv at a beach resort resturaunt, where the other customers are real people (not muppets). They enjoyed seeing Pamela Anderson (and Spamela Hamderson), but are happier with the bikini-clad women they can see in person.

Dressing Room/ Hallway
Johnny Fiama tells Sal about his plans to win Pamela Andersons heart. he sees her in the hallway, sings a song ("love me tender"), but she isn't interested in Johnny.

Tales From The Vet
Dr. Phil van Neuter presents a story that takes place in a haunted ghost town. Kermit gets frightened by several monsters (Carl, Luncheon Counter Monster, Gloat, and Mad Monty), but after they scare Kermit, carl says that it is kermits turn to scare them.

Beach resort resturaunt
Statler and Waldorf don't think that last sketch was scary, then a frog walks in and they get scarred to death.

Commissionary
Johnny needs to think of a plan to get Pamela to like him. Bill the Bubble Guy suggests blowing bubbles out of his head, Mr. Poodlepants sugests honking (and demonstrates by honking a bicycle horn), an Kermit suggests being himself. Johnny doesn't like that last suggestion.

Clifford and Pamela on ice
Clifford and Pamela Anderson perform an ice skating number.

(commercial break)

Introduction
Clifford introduces a sketch, "swimming in the swamp".

Swimming in the Swamp
Kermit, Robin, Pamela Anderson, Spamela Hamderson, and Jill frog all go swimming at the swamp. little do they know that they are being watched by Mr. Pudman and Carter, who get stuck in quick sand and call for help. Kermit and Pamela go to help, but when they hear that the two were stalking them, they let them sink.

Controll Room
Johnny asks Pamela to giv him a chance, but Pamela still refuses, because she figures that he only wants her for her body.

Seymour and Pepes cave days
seymour and pepe play cavemen, and start with a song (Seymour: "I'm caveman seymour". pepe: "i'm caveman pepe". seymour and pepe: "we're two of a kind..."). they go looking for dinner. they see two other cavemen, Gonzo and Rizzo, who are eating pizza (half extra cheese, half with jelly beans, anchovies, ketchup, mustard, maynaise, cucumbers and socks). Pepe makes a noise, which scares gonzo and rizzo off, and pepe snatches the pizza. Unfortunately, the noise scarred seymour off too.

Beach Resort Resturaunt
Statler says that that last sketch went nowhere, and Seymour, Gonzo and Rizzo (still dressed as cavemen) all run into the resturaunt.

Office
Kermit gets a phone call from matt groening, who wants to be a guest on Muppets Tonight!, only kermit doens't think there is anything he can do. matt says that he can draw catoon characters, which kermit doens't think can be done on a variety show. matt then pitches some ideas that kermit doesn't think can be done without going over budget (Like turning into a giant fireball and into a metal chair).

Commissionary
Johnny says that he thought he liked Pamela because of whats on the inside, but then realizes that he only wanted to date her because of how she looked on the outside (he didn't want to have sex, though; he did want a respectful relationship). Pamela coms down into the commissionary to tell her that he is no longer interested, while pamela wanted to tell Johnny that she does want to date him now. They agree to just be friends, and then pamela asks sal for his number, but He isn't interested.

(commercial break)

Good Night
Pamela appears on-stage with Clifford, Kermit, Spamela, Zippety Zap, Digit, Bunsen, Beaker, Dr. Phil Van Neuter, and Mulch.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I love the whole Johnny-Pamela-attemted-relationship thing. Actually, I think my favorite part was Johnny not liking Kermit's suggestion.

But I do have two comments on your outlines in general:

1- bravo on cranking them out faster than I can read them

2- a little dialogue would be nice

But you've been doing a fantabulous job, and this outline is no exception.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
The funniest part is when Statler and Waldorf get frightened by a frog. LOL

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good job... You need to read these to check for stuff you might want to edit before posting though, a bit confused on how you worded the final meeting between Pamela and Johnny.
Tales From the Vet, that's one of my fave MT sketches... But it came across a little like Sesame. Remember that the tales are of Muppet animals, more often than not ones whose IQ doesn't really process the danger of the situation they're in like Taylor Turkey or Percy Pig.

Oh... The character's name is Howard Tubman, not Mr. Pudman for future reference.
Good job, nice to see someone picking up Gorgon Heap's slack with the outline factory in full swing.