Minor Muppetz' MT! outline: Tim Allen

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Here is a second season outline for Muppets tonight!

Cold Opening/ Controll Room
Nigel The Director is taking the night off, so Kermit has arranged for movie director John Landis to be the guest star. Sam shows up and is disgusted by some of the things in his movies.

Introduction
Clifford announces that Tim Allen is tonights guest star, and that John Landis is directing tonights show, and introduces the opening number.

Opening Number: baby on board
In barbershop quartet wardrobe, kermit, Fozzie, seymour, and pepe sing the song from the Simpsons episode "Homers barbershop Quartet" to one of Bobby Bensons babies, who is sitting on an ironing board.

Carnival
Statler and Waldorf watch the show on a prize TV at a carnival. meanwhile, Nigel The Director is trying to have a good time, but loses at a dart game.

Introduction
Clifford introuces a new handyman segment, "Fool Time".

Fool Time
Tim Allen is working on a powersaw, but his assistants, Andy, Randy, and beauragard, keep messing up.

Carnival
waldorf thinks that Statler should have been on Fool Time, since he is an old fool. meanwhile, Nigel plays a game of pool, againts a group of bikers (luncheon counter monster, boppity, spotted dick, droop, and light gray frackle), but quickly loses his temper, getting beat up by the gang.

Commissionary
Tim Allen orders a ham sandwhich, but Seymour and pepe mistakenly think that he said "hand sandwhich".

Song: I'm hooked on a feeling
Sohnny Fiamas song gets interrupted by some very poor stage lighting, which Sal fixes by attcking the lighting person (his attacks are heard but not seen).

(commercial break)

sketch
Tim Allen and Fozzie Bear play rival race car drivers. They both race in an autorace, but their cars both get destroyed before either of them can make it to the finish line. nobody wins.

Controll Room
Tim and Fozzie both complain to John Landis about his "crummy directing skills" (and fozzie talks about how the only things he liked in John landis' movies were the cops in Trading Places and The Blues Brothers).

Carnival
nigel takes a ride on a roller coaster, and then wishes that he hadn't.

sketch
Clifford plays a knight and bobo plays a villian, but defeating bobo is too easy.

Controll room
carl introduces himself as "Carl, The Big mean Director", and attempts to eat john landis, untill John uses a special whistle which hypnotizes carl into eating his own car.

Closing Number: happy days Are Here Again
Tim is annoyed by Andy, Randy, Miss Piggy, beauregard, Rizzo, and Bobo interrupting his song.

carnival
Nigel is afriad to exit.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Nobody ever commented on this one? Not even TogetherAgain?

Never mind. I loved the part with Carl hypnotized by John Landis and eats his own car. Also Seymour and Pepe thinking Tim Allen wanted a hand sandwich. Sounds potentially hilarious.:big_grin:

Muppetfity888

Reaction score
I love it. I can image the script of the Carnival where Nigel is on the roller coaster.

Nigel: "This is all I needed. A nice ride; I'm glad I pick this ride." Nigel begin to relax but turn to horried shock when he down at the track. "Then again I wish I didn't pick this rideeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Nigel scream.