Minor Muppetz' MT! outline: Victoria Jackson

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Here is a Muppets Tonight! outline, taking place in the first season. Like with my outline for Phil hartman on Muppets Tonight!, this one doesn't have any specified U.K. spots.

Cold Opening/ Lobby/ Elevador
Victoria jackson enters the building, Bobo lets her in, and she gets on the elevador. Seymour is instantly attracted to her, so much that he pushes the elevador stick up so hardly that he, Victoria and Pepe all fall to the floor.

introduction
Clifford introduces Victoria jackson, who brings a clip from her recent movie, "The Kidnapped Princess". Clifford can't wait to see what it's about.

Film Clip: The Kidnapped Princess
Dr. Phil van Neuter is a knight, and Mulch is his sidekick. they get to the castle, defeat the jesters (andy and randy), and make it to the dungeon, where Dr. Phil Van Neuter must defeat the kidnapper, Bobo. However, before he gets a chance to even touch bobo, Rizzo comes in and defeats Bobo, rescuing the princess (Victoria jackson) in the process. Rizzo becoems a hero, and Dr. Phil is so sore over not rescuing her that he kidnaps the princess.

Hallway
Mr. Poodlepants and Bill the Bubble Guy watch the show on a monitor. Bill is upset because they didn't get cast as jesters, while mr. poodlepants is sore over not being cast as the hero.

Introduction
Sam introduces the comback of the decade, Wayne and Wanda!

Wayne and Wanda
Their comeback is less successful than it was in their "heyday". The music starts, but before either can begin, a giant boulder crashes through the roof, squashing them.

Nursing Home
Statler and waldorf comment that this show is a wreck, and a boulder from the roof falls on them.

Hallway
Seymour talks to Pepe about his crush on Victoria. pepe teases him at first, but then gives some advice ("bang-bang-bang, bang-bang, ba-bang, bang"). Bunsen and Beaker show up and have overheard their conversation, and Bunsen knows how to help.

Pigs in Space: Deep Dish Nine: The next generation of Pigs in Space
The emergency radar goes off like crazy, but captain pighead doesn't know what it means. Miss Piggy reads the instruction manual, and learns that the light flashes whenever it is midnight.

Control room
Bunsen tries out his invention, a machine with a spray that can make anybody attracted to whoever they want to be attracted to. he sprays seymour, but the spray turns him into a stone statue.

(commercial break)

Make-Up Room
Victoria is getting ready for her next act (Mildred is the make-up lady) and gets confronted by Miss Piggy, who doesn't approve of her sketch involving her on a picnic with kermit, so she lets Miss Piggy do the sketch in her place.

Introduction
Clifford introduces "The Picnic".

The Picnic
Miss Piggy and kermit (who is surprised that Miss Piggy is in the sketch) have a picnic, along with Robin, Gonzo, Polly Lobster, and Zippety Zap. Miss Piggy freaks out over the fact that all foods on the picnic are pork roducts.

Dressing Room
Clifford and Nigel the director check to see how seymour is doing. Bunsen makes a minor adjustment before spraying again, but this only makes Deymour turn into an ice sculpture.

Elevador
Victoria asks Pepe where Seymour is. When she finds out that seymour turned into a statue, she freaks out.
Victoria Jackson: I was hoping that I could do a number with seymour.
Pepe: why?
Victoria Jackson: I love Seymour!
Pepe: You're nuts, okay, but fortunately for you, he wants you, too, okay.

Dressing Room
Bunsen sprays Seymour again, but he turns into a potatoe sculpture. Victoria rushes in, takes a look at the machine, and learns that Bunsen used the wrong spraying machine. she finds a button that causes Seymour to turn back to normal, and she and Seymour tell each other how they feel about each other.

Introduction
Clifford introduces Victoria jackson and Seymour.

Closing Number: Suddenly Seymour
Victoria and Seymour sing the song from Little Shop of Horrors, in a street set. the set keeps falling apart during the song, but they don't notice.

Good Night
Clifford closes the show as Seymour and Victoria head to a movie.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Aw, they got together, how sweet... and they all live happily never after. I absolutely adore the "comeback of the decade." Gorgeous! And I love "The Picnic," Too!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Aw, they got together, how sweet... and they all live happily never after.
I'll say that their relationship after the show lasted as long as Bobos relationship with Cindy Crawford. if they broke up, it happened off-screen and was never refferenced again.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Aw, they got together, how sweet...

Uh, out of curiosity, did you expect them not to get togetehr? did you expect the episode to not have a happy ending? :confused:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Well I don't know, I just thought there was something especially sweet about it.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Good. Did you have any specific song in mind for Wayne and Wanda to attempt to sing when the rock squishes them?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Good. Did you have any specific song in mind for Wayne and Wanda to attempt to sing when the rock squishes them?
No. The opening music is some generic fanfare-type music, like the music heard before Gonzo tried to sing "For you" in the Paul Simon episode of The Muppet Show (I'm nt sure if you've seen that episode or not).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
An OK script... But I would have had Wayne and Wanda sing at least the first verse/title verse of whatever song it was to trigger the disaster. That's kind of key to their particular Muppety schtick.
Just a friendly suggestion for the next one, looks like these outlines won't be in short supply.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Who perform these characters
Wayne and Wanda
Well, they don't actually get any words out, so I didn't assign performers. I intentionally had their act end before they could start to sing to work around the fact that their performers had passed on.