Minor Muppetz' TMS Outline: Gary Puckett

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It's been awhile, but here is an all-new Muppet Show outline from me, taking place in season 5.

Cold Opening
Gary Pucket tells Pops that he just had a big dinner before the show, and then he sees Animal give Crazy Harry a headlock before Crazy Harry blows them both up, the green frackle who resmebles Bopity chasing after Boppity with a club before they both get blown up, and The Newsman get eaten by Behemoth, before they both get blown up.

Introduction
Kermit the Frog introduces Gary Puckett.

Opening Number: Woman, Woman
Gary, backed by Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhe, sings his first big hit.

Balcony
Statler: There is one thing that I don't like about Gary Puckett.
Waldorf: Just one?

Backstage
Beauregard has tied a lot of ropes and devices over the ceilling, so he can do his work by just pulling ropes. He puls up a bucket of water, and puls another rope to move it to another location, but the bucket of water accidently spills on Kermit.

Muppet News
The Muppet News studio is reportedly going west, and a big tumblweed runs over The Newsman, before gettign run over by a stampede of cows and horses, and then finally gettign attacked by a live cactus.

Piano Solo
Rowlf plays a piano solo.

Backstage
Beauregard holds onter some ropes, moving scenery in mid air, and also moving Rowlf's piano, which knocks over Kermit.

Muppet Labs
Bunsen has invented microwavable ice cream. He has Beaker put some in the microwave, but the microwave subsequently melts, yet the ice cream is still in good condition. Beaker decides to have some, but when he puts his spon into the ice cream, he gets electrocuted.

UK Spot: You Don't Have to Say You Love Me
Janice leads The Electric Mayhem in a performance of the Dusty Springfield song.

Backstage
Gary Puckett is bothered by all of the ropes backstage. Beauregard asks Gary to hold onto one of the ropes, but when he does, the rope pulls Gary up into the ceilling, and he falls, making a loud crash.

Introduction
Kermit introduces Gary Puckett.

Song: Lady Willpower
Gary sings to Miss Piggy, backed by the Electric Mayhem, with back-up vocals by Dr. Teth and Floyd.

Balcony
Waldorf: By the way, Statler, what is that one thing you've never liekd about Gary Puckett?
Statler: The fact that he agreed to be on this show.

Backstage
Beauregard has finally taken down the ropes, and tells Kermit and Scooter that he gave the ropes to Gonzo.

Gonzo's Act
Gonzo uses the ropes for his act. He ties himself up, and pulls onto the other rope to lift himself up into the ceiling while humming opera music. As he does, the rope snaps, and he falls.

Rat Dance Number
Rizzo leads the other rats in a dance numbe,r but the act ends short when Gaffer chases after them.

Balcony
Waldorf: Now that's an act!
Statler: What did you like most about it?
Waldorf: it's short lenght.
(they both laugh)

Closing Number: Over You
Gary sings alone on stage, but gets interrupted by Sweetums, Thog, Timmy, and the Mutations, who chase each other ina game of tag.

Good Night
Kermit and Gary Puckett are joiend by Beauregard, Miss Piggy, Rizzo, Gaffer, and Beaker.

after credits
Statler: There is only one thing I'd change about the closing theme.
Waldorf: What's that?
Statler: I'd move it to the end of the show.
(they both laugh)

kathy26

Reaction score
can you do a muppet show outline with Fred Astaire as the guest star and make it a fifth season outline please?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I thought it was nice. But, what song would Rowlf play in his solo?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It could be any kind of song. Just use your imagination on this.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
after credits
Statler: There is only one thing I'd change about the closing theme.
Waldorf: What's that?
Statler: I'd move it to the end of the show.
(they both laugh)
Good work but just one thing minor. Did you mean for Statler to say that he would move the closing theme to the beginning of the show? It would seem more logical to me.:confused:

kathy26

Reaction score
minor muppetz i really like that outline you did can you do another one with Harry Anderson as the guest star in the fifth season please i really want to see it?

Princeton

Reaction score
A Gary Puckett outline and you didn't include "Young Girl"? :eek:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
A Gary Puckett outline and you didn't include "Young Girl"? :eek:
I know, shame on me. I did include it in an outline a long time ago. I forget who the guest star was. Though it's not like I haven't used the same song in multiple outliens before.