Minor muppetz' TMS outline: Perry Como

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Enjoy this season three outline. As with a lot of my recent outlines, the guest star was suggested by kathy26.

Cold Open
Perry gives his sandwhich the heimlick manuever.

Introduction
Kermit introduces Perry Como!

Opening Number: And I Love You So
Perry sernades Miss Piggy.

Balcony
Statler: You can tell this show is scripted.
Waldorf: How?
Statler: Who would willingly sing a song like that to Miss Piggy?
(the two laugh)
Miss Piggy: (showing up in balcony) I heard that!

Muppet Sports
The main sport is chicken wrestling. Gonzo is the referee, and two chickens fight each other in a small wresling ring, which explodes shortly after the fight begins.

Backstage
Gonzo begs Louis Kazagger to consider a rematch between the two chickens, but Louis won't allow for one.

Pigs in Space
Link eats some bad food and starts shrinking.

UK Spot: All Shook Up
A group of shock therapy patients sing the Elvis song.

Balcony
Statler comments that thiss bhow shakes him up.

Song: You Can't Pull the Wool Over My Eyes
Perry sings in a meadow to a group of sheep.

Backstage
Gonzo watches the two chickens have a rematch backstage. However, two sheep soon interrupt the chicken wrestling match by having a sheep wrestling match.

Muppet Labs
Bunsen has invented a machine that turns eggs into pumpkins. The machine does what it's supposed to do, but then the pumpkins explode when Beaker carries them.

Song: It's Been a Long, Long, Time
Rowlf serenades a female dog, but the song gets interrupted by chickens and sheep who wrestle each other.

Backstage
Kermit has a talk with Gonzo about this wrestlign chicken buisness, but when Scooter reminds Kermit that he has to introduce the closing number. Kermit remembers that he's actually in the closing number, and asks Gonzo to introduce it.

Introduction
Gonzo come son stage and introduces wrestling chickens. Kermit comes on-stage, sends Gonzo and the chickens off, and introduces the closing number.

Closing Number: Don't Let the Stars Get in Your Eyes
Kermit comes on-stage shortly after the song begins. Perry sings to Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Sweetums, Rowlf, Beauregard, Louis Kazagger, some penguins, and some sheep.

Good night
A chicken starts wrestling a sheep as Kermit tries to close the show. Joining them and Perry are Gonzo, Louis Kazagger, Beaker, and Link Hogthrob.

Stan Davis

Reaction score
Who Perform these characters
two chickens in Muppet Sports
shock therapy patients
The Sheep