Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Stevie Wonder

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This outline is meant to be part of the fourth season. Enjoy it and tell me what you think.

Cold Opening/ Dressing Room
Scooter lets Stevie Wonder know that he has thirty seconds untill the show starts, and he also brings the sandwhich that tevie ordered, and asks if it is done the way he wanted it, but Stevie can't see the sandwhich (since he is blind).

Introduction
Kermit says that Stevie Wonder will bring mowtown to the muppet theatre.

Opening Number: Superstitious
Stevie Wonder sings while Gonzo walks under a ladder, boppity breaks mirrors, and Luncheon Counter Monster throws salt over his shoulder.

Balcony
Statler knows of a great superstition: watching the muppet show is bad luck!

Backstage
Dr. Teeth is so impressed by the fact that Stevie Wonder can play the keyboard even though he is blind that he decides that he wants to play the keyboard blind folded. Miss Piggy gets foo foo ready for their act.

Introduction
Kermit introduces Miss Piggy and Foo Foo.

Miss Piggys Act
Miss Piggy wears roller skates and has Foo Foo on a lease, walking foo foo on stage (and pulling her on roller skates). (for those wodnering how to picture this, the backdrop looks like a park scene, in wide shots Miss Piggy is a marionette while foo foo is a real dog, and Miss Piggy is a normal puppet in close-up shots. )

Backstage
dr. teeth wears a blindfold and starts playing the keyboard. he keeps hitting the wrong notes.

Pigs In Space
The swinetrek has just gotten a new coffee machine, but unfortunately, whenever the machine is on, the ship won't move.

U.K. Spot: Young Girl, Get Out of My Mind
Rowlf sings and is joined by a dog orchestra (consisting of Baskerville on guitar, Muppy on drums, one of the female dogs on trumpet, and Rover Joe on trombone).

Bear On Patrol
Fozzie has arrested the face bandit, known for stealing parts of peoples faces. the bandit steals Fozzies nose and then steals both Fozzies eyes and Links eyes, causing him to escape since they can't see without their eyes.

backstage
Stevie Wonder likes what he hears but wishes that he could see what was going on. Dr. Teeth asks for some advice on playign teh keyboard blindfolded, but Stevie just tells him to practice. They have a keyboard battle backstage, and Stevie wins.

The Swedish Chef
the Swedish Chef is serving brownies. However, the brownies turn out to be bricks painted brown. Scooter, Annie Sue Pig and Lew Zeland all hurt their teeth.

Bacony
Waldorf is happy that he brought his own brownie, untill he takes a bite of the brownie, which has the same effect as the brown bricks.

Closing Number: Once In My Life
Stevie Wonder is joined by Beauregard on harmonica and the female singers on back-up vocals.

Good Night
Kermit and Stevie are joined by Dr. Teeth, Scooter, Miss Piggy, Foo Foo, and the face bandit.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In case you are wondering, The face bandit is supposed to be performed by Steve Whitmire.

So, what does everybody think?

:attitude:

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
I think this is one of your better ones.

Favorite moments:
-Pigs in Space
-Bear on Patrol- stealing eyes, priceless!
-Swedish Chef (and the Waldorf bit afterward)

What season is this supposed to be set in, if you had decided? Foo-foo wasn't created until Season Four, and the dressing room Cold Opening only lasted from Seasons Two through Four, so presumably this one is set is Season Four?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
What season is this supposed to be set in, if you had decided? Foo-foo wasn't created until Season Four, and the dressing room Cold Opening only lasted from Seasons Two through Four, so presumably this one is set is Season Four?
If you read the begining of my post (before i started the outline) you might have seen that I said this was the fourth season. I am not sure if you misread the beginning part or if you were focussing more on the outline part. but yes, it is season four.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
If you read the begining of my post (before i started the outline) you might have seen that I said this was the fourth season. I am not sure if you misread the beginning part or if you were focussing more on the outline part. but yes, it is season four.
Yes I did miss it. But either way, I still figured it out :big_grin:

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
My favourite part is Piggy walking Foo-Foo on roller skates :wink:

Could have the potential for her to have a nasty accident knowing typical muppet-style humour :big_grin: