MirrorMask Action Figures

Vic Romano

Reaction score
This isn't brand spankin' new news, but the April 2005, Issue # 92 of Toyfare has a one page ad for MirrorMask action figures.
The ad gives no website and no credits other then Dark Horse and the JHC, so I scanned the ad so you can check it out:
MirrorMask Action Figures
Personally, I'm not real impressed, but then again, I wasn't real impressed with the trailer either. I'll wait and see it before I give a final verdict, but this here thread's about the toys so; your thoughts...

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
*faints* I've seen better too. You would think they would put more effort into these characters.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I think they look okay. I mean, the whole look of the film is so stylized, so I guess the figures don't need to be super-realistic either...

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I think the interesting thing is that the company that made them isn't listed... isn't that kinda' weird?

On a side note: Not to be a pain, but I don't remember putting this thread in this forum, was it moved or am a ditz?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I moved it since all of the MirrorMask talk is here. The "action figures" forum is generally for Palisades stuff only.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Oh okay, I don't mind when my posts are moved or titles changed for simplicity, Phil knows best! I just wasn't sure on this one and thought I was losing my scruples!