Miss Piggy and Kermit homemade puppets

Keeermit

Reaction score
HELLO EVERYONE! I have had a long and much needed break from the world of puppets, but i'm back! I felt i needed to have a break from making puppets as i was not coming up with any new ideas for puppets - i have been building them for about 20 years now..... i have slowly updated my website... i've added my new miss piggy puppet :mad: and my new antron kermit :smile: , also one of my own designs Norb the Numbat ..please take a look at them on http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/puppets also keep an eye out on ebay I am currently making a few original puppets to sell on ebay.... thansk for your patience and i look forward to talking with you all.
cheers jarrod

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Wow those are really nice. They're spot on except for using the antron fleece, which is understandable.

Keeermit

Reaction score
yes i realise the real miss piggy is made from a molded foam head and then flocked...... but without owning a flocker i think antron works very well. And i say to all the puppet builders out there to experiment if u dont have the right materials - sometimes it works out better! my miss piggy head will last 10 times longer than a flocked version. have fun all those talented builders out there :smile:

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
great work man, very well done, but i like your original work, better, lets see more of that!!!!!!!!!!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Awesome job! Those are great fun to look at, thanks for sharing!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You're too talented. I feel sick.

HA HA HA...GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe you were able to get that Miss Piggy shaped head from FLEECE!! That is some awesome work!

Details, man: how long did it take you to do that??

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
You are amazingly talented! You should be working for Henson, or should I say Disney?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Holy crap that's amazing work! It seriously looks like Piggy, Kermit, PePe and Animal are originals. Does Animal have working eyebrows?