1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Miss Piggy and Kermit Puppet replicas for sale

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by anfernrod, Jul 23, 2016.

1. anfernrod

anfernrod New Member

Hi all, I had purchased a couple of replicas Built by a previous muppeteer about a year ago and while they are fantastic, I have no use for them and am looking to sell. A full bodied Miss Piggy photo puppet model and a full body Kermit puppet. As they were built by a professional I did pay a few thousand dollars for them but open to the offers. Reach out to me via thread or anfernord@gmail.com and I'll send you pics and details. Thanks

2. ryan19

ryan19 Member

Hello

What is your selling price for the miss piggy replica ?

Regards

Ryan

3. anfernrod

anfernrod New Member

Hi Ryan-

I spent nearly $5500 for her last year as she's a full bodied poser puppet and not expecting that amount being that she's used. What is the most you'd be interested in purchasing at?

4. ryan19

ryan19 Member

Oh wow !

will you accept US$1000 for the pig ?

5. anfernrod

anfernrod New Member

Hey Ryan- thanks for the question. That's actually quite lower than what I was thinking. I more open to selling along the lines of a little less than half the price I originally paid at $2500.

6. ryan19

ryan19 Member

I understand the price you are asking for she is a real beauty .
    Thanks for the reply . Good luck finding them a good owner .

7. FoxWorthy

FoxWorthy Active Member

Take some really good and detailed photos of that pig and post them here. You will have much better luck selling and we all want to see! ;)

8. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I was going to ask 200. 00 for both...

9. HunterPeeples

HunterPeeples New Member

I like to have your Piggy.

10. HunterPeeples

HunterPeeples New Member

How was your experience with Mike @anefernrod?

11. anfernrod

anfernrod New Member

Hi all, sorry for the delay. My experience overall with Mike was okay. I had to do a lot of checking in, and his tone shifted a lot but I got the puppets as promised. I wish there was an easier way of posting the pics on here. My ask price is going to be higher than $2500 after all. I fall I love with her each time I pull her out, it's just not worth selling her for how much I paid as she's actually really that good of a replica. Let me figure out this pic situation. If you want please email me (I realized I had misspelled my email earlier) anfernrod@gmail.com, and I can send you pics.

FoxWorthy and HunterPeeples like this.
  12. HunterPeeples

HunterPeeples New Member

Thank you very much!

13. HunterPeeples

HunterPeeples New Member

How long did you had to wait for her to arrive?

14. Megan Murphy

Megan Murphy New Member

I am very interested, can you please send me photos. Are they master replicas? How much for both

15. Banjo man

Banjo man New Member

How much is the main frog