Miss Piggy apperance

Squall Leonhart

Reaction score
When does Miss Piggy start to look like "Normal" Piggy? When I watched the first season of the Mupept Show and barley reconized her. Sorry I posted this in the wrong forum.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
To be honest, I didn't think she looked that different. Her face was just smaller and her hair was shorter. I think the biggest difference in the first season Piggy is when she was performed by Richard and had a different voice.

In answer to your question, I believe it's at the start of the second season when Piggy started looking more like we know her today. That's pretty much the same concept with a lot of Muppets.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Squall Leonhart said:
Sorry I posted this in the wrong forum.
I moved it to Classic Muppets for you.

She looked the same basically from around the second season of TMS, I THINK, and then different again when they began to mold her head and flock it.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Didn't Fozzie, Gonzo, and Floyd also change between Season 1 and 2

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Yes. Floyd got eyes that blink, Fozzie's head got rounder, and Gonzo got moving eyelids. Well actually, Gonzo was completely rebuilt. I don't know if the others were... <shrug> And that's all I know. I think. I mean, I think that's all I know. Well, on this topic, anyway, I know a lot more than that on other topics, hey speaking of other topics, what was I posting about again?... oh I remember. Well, I think I made my point, so... why am I still typing...

BEAR

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
To be honest, I didn't think she looked that different. Her face was just smaller and her hair was shorter. I think the biggest difference in the first season Piggy is when she was performed by Richard and had a different voice.

In answer to your question, I believe it's at the start of the second season when Piggy started looking more like we know her today. That's pretty much the same concept with a lot of Muppets.

Miss Piggy's look has changed quite a bit. Look at her now and look at her then. The Piggy we know now and for a while has a rounder softer face. She has nice round plump cheeks. i think she looks more youthful now too.