Miss Piggy dissed on Bill O'Riley

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
:smile: This particular segment of today's show should have fallen under O'Riley's "Silliest Item of the Day." Some funky author (Ken Tucker) has published a book titled: Kissing Bill O'Riley, Roasting Miss Piggy. In it he discusses his picks and pans of modern pop culture (as if somebody asked him).

He credits Miss Piggy for the downfall of the Muppets. Her diva attitude is apparently too much for him - a self professed "Kermit-man." Bill somewhat defended the popular porcine princess by informing Tucker that her "Moi" attitude is meant to be humorous. I guess some people just don't get it. Heck, this guy's a movie critic so he probably doesn't get much. :confused:

Okay, I'm being harsh - and yes, the pig was over-exposed in the early 80s, but she continues to be a major player in the Muppets' appeal.

They did show a clip of the old Master Card commercial. I am waiting for the angry emails to pour in for Monday's show.

Angry Piggy--> :mad:

lowercasegods

Reaction score
I guess we can at least take comfort in knowing that they like the Muppets at all, even if they have issues, albeit humorous ones, with one of the characters.

beaker

Reaction score
Wait...the soul less Republican motuh piece Bill O'Reilly is a Muppet fan? whoah!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
beaker said:
Wait...the soul less Republican motuh piece Bill O'Reilly is a Muppet fan? whoah!
LOL! Too bad he's a sexual harrassing jerk. But hey, a Muppets plug with the audience he has should be a plus.

McFraggle

Reaction score
lowercasegods said:
I guess we can at least take comfort in knowing that they like the Muppets at all, even if they have issues, albeit humorous ones, with one of the characters.
This is true.