1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Miss Piggy Goes to Washington

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by LaRanaRene, Dec 9, 2015.

1. LaRanaRene

LaRanaRene Well-Known Member

2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Not really sure all the "OH MY DISNEY" stuff flashing on the screen was necessary, but otherwise, I enjoyed the video - I was getting a little worried about Piggy at a holiday dinner, considering a common main dish for holiday dinners is . . . baked ham. :eek:

So, if there's a gift for Kermit under the tree, does that mean we'll be seeing Kermit at the White House for Christmas? :excited:

And . . . on no! Miss Piggy wished everybody "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas!" That's un-P.C.! Look out! The Republicans are gonna boycott this video!

LaRanaRene likes this.
  3. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Actually that's extremely PC, but oh well. ;)

4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

But the Republicans have made it un-P.C., because apparently it's now offensive to say "happy holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas." I guess they feel we have to assume that everybody celebrates Christmas . . . even though we really can't, because, well, not everybody celebrates Christmas.

5. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

If you want to call it reverse-political correctness I'll go along with that. :)

6. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

That was a nice video,it felt very Miss Piggy.