Miss Piggy Goes to Washington

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not really sure all the "OH MY DISNEY" stuff flashing on the screen was necessary, but otherwise, I enjoyed the video - I was getting a little worried about Piggy at a holiday dinner, considering a common main dish for holiday dinners is . . . baked ham. :eek:

So, if there's a gift for Kermit under the tree, does that mean we'll be seeing Kermit at the White House for Christmas? :excited:

And . . . on no! Miss Piggy wished everybody "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas!" That's un-P.C.! Look out! The Republicans are gonna boycott this video!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Actually that's extremely PC, but oh well. :wink:
But the Republicans have made it un-P.C., because apparently it's now offensive to say "happy holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas." I guess they feel we have to assume that everybody celebrates Christmas . . . even though we really can't, because, well, not everybody celebrates Christmas.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
But the Republicans have made it un-P.C., because apparently it's now offensive to say "happy holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas." I guess they feel we have to assume that everybody celebrates Christmas . . . even though we really can't, because, well, not everybody celebrates Christmas.
If you want to call it reverse-political correctness I'll go along with that. :smile: