1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Miss Piggy half scale replica

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by Keeermit, May 8, 2012.

1. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

Hi guys, check my blog link below to see some photos of a recent Miss Piggy replica I made to stand in my office. She was made from carved foam and covered in antron fleece, with custom made wig, dress and shoes. I decided to make one as its pretty clear they are never going to manufacture a Miss Piggy poser - and well a full size Miss Piggy seemed to large (plus I have a Miss Piggy puppet I made a few years ago) . Just thought it would be fun to make. Have a great day.
  2. propologist

propologist Member

Hi Jarrod,
    That looks Great.
  3. Walter

Walter Active Member

She's Amazing!!:fanatic: You've captured her perfectly:mad::)
  4. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Wow! This is the first time I've checked out any of your puppets and these are incredible! You do a bang up job, man. Keep em coming!
  5. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I am absolutely... SPEECHLESS! AMAZING! I love it! Wow! :)
  6. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

I cannot express my exact feelings for this without the use of expletives!! Needless to say, I think she is ••••••• awesome!!!!!!!! Absolutely incredible - seeing this really made my day!
  7. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

this is some amazing work my friend very impressive
  8. Nasubionna

Nasubionna Active Member

Incredible!! She looks fantastic. Do you take commissions??
  9. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

That....looks....AMAZING!!! You should totally drive around town with her in the passenger seat...
  10. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

thanks guys - glad you like her - once she is completely finished I will post more photos. I don't take commissions on copyrighted characters - only original designs.
  11. lilmissmuppet

lilmissmuppet Member

awesome again i say AWESOME
  12. tu

tu New Member

super awesome!!! I love her dress.
  13. ToodlesTeam

ToodlesTeam Active Member

I must say, it's always a treat to see your latest creations and Piggy is no exception. In fact, I'd say she's among the best I've seen from you. Excellent job!
  14. muppetguy

muppetguy Member

Jarrod, she is gorgeous! How big is she? So, I would love to know, how does one start out with making a poser, the skeleton wire itself? I hope you can share this with us, if possible. I wish I could have a piggy like this...disney really has no idea how much fans would go crazy over these.
  15. Bear Man

Bear Man Member

Awesome Piggy, and great solution to the problem of full size muppets akin up too much space. If there is one criticism to be made, it's that I don't remember the cleavage of her porcine highness being quite so developed.
  16. vic

vic Member

You have an amazing scense of shapes and volume, I bet you draw a lot right? very pro ma man! :)
  17. cloeyj

cloeyj New Member

All I can say is amazing.
  18. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Awesome job with that Miss Piggy replica!!
    I LOVE IT!!! :mad:
  19. JacobsBest

JacobsBest Member

Outstanding. She is perfect.
  20. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

brilliant one of the best replica's i have seen ;):)
    KissesToKermie likes this.