Miss Piggy/Kermit Fanart

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I made this drawing to see if I could brush up on my art skills. I have been slacking for lack of drawing even though it has not been so long but I do get rusty quick. I wanted to check if my art is still tip top so I could make Eddie another high quality art--since I am drawing some of his characters *Is honored* so yes.

Basically, I drew this to test the expressions of the two lovebirds. Piggy is supposed to be a little upset because knowing better now...she is only to end up facing the denial of Kermit about being hers. He pretty much is supposed to appear oblivious but at the same time a little guilty. Of course, we know there is something going on between the two--I mean he could have gone with Spamela Hamderson or Miss Mousey instead of Miss Piggy to the red carpet (In any other live t.v program in fact) but nope! He goes with the blonde beauty! That tells yah sometin' eh? His excuse would probably be "It is because she is favored amongst the audience so I take her for only that reason." PUHLEASE! Erherm.

Ok, enough Piggy/Kermit stuff. Here is the pic!

Red carpet Kermit/Piggy complete with blinding camera shoots!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/SoftRains/PiggyKermit.jpg

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I especially like the attire. Piggy's choice of lighter hosiery and classic Mary Jane pumps is a nice classical touch for a classy lady. Kermit's tux is more up-to-the-moment than his usual traditional style, but he seems to be carrying it off with aplomb. I also have to comment (yes--I really do have to, so just hush) on the exaggerated eyes down of both of our fave felts. A little too much showing in the eyes, perhaps, for the public to see?

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Thank you Ruh! I meant it to come out that way which makes me extremely happy to find that it was smiled upon. I really do not have any fashion sense sometimes so I had to work at the outfits a bit harder than usual all the while trying to stay in character. In my opinion, Kermit was hard to make an expression on without any eyebrows--perhaps a little wrinkle near the invisible lip would have worked buuutt erh. Thanks once again for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
I really like this! ^.^ No, I LOVE it! *five stars and two thumbs up* Just two things to say about this...

1) What program did you use? It looks digital, like Photoshop, but not as pixelated. :confused:

2) I don't know if it's just me, but Piggy looks a bit anime-like with the shape of her face and eyes. :halo:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
AHHHH! XD
*Is anti-anime* I guess it does. XD Nuuuu!
Well, it is paint shop. I just use it for the texture and to icrease saturation of the colors. Everything else I did by hand.

thank you! : D

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this with us Claudia. Looking forward to whatever else you decide fit for our eyes to gaze at from your artistic gallery.