1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Miss Piggy & Kermit Strike Back at Fox News

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by MrBloogarFoobly, Jan 29, 2012.

1. MrBloogarFoobly

MrBloogarFoobly Well-Known Member

2. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Lol. I'd seen that on Twitter, ha ha, good stuff! :)
  3. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

That is great.
  4. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Ha Ha! Great stuff! I love the part where Piggy says, "It's almost like Fox news being...... well, news"
  5. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

Love it! Well said, Piggy!
  6. Fersureitsjess

Fersureitsjess Active Member

7. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

Ha! Well said!
  8. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

9. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Wow Nice Piggy WTG
  10. ryan19

ryan19 Member

Hahaa , leave it to the pig to get her 2cents out !!! Love it .
  11. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

Hee. :) I love this, and I love Kermit's sarcasm and logic when he answers the question, and Miss Piggy's retort. XD
  12. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I can't add to the conversation that Piggy hasn't eloquently posed already. I hate Bully Pulpit agendas, left or right, that try to make something sinister of something that isn't.
  13. zoebell

zoebell Active Member

wow, kermit was so right when he said this was going to be all over the internet! this story is EVERYWHERE today.

i think it's awesome though. hilarious
  14. LouisTheOtter

LouisTheOtter Well-Known Member

Oh man, that's fabulous. PERFECT response to an absolutely ridiculous tempest-in-a-teapot from the good folks at Faux News!

I would be happy with that even on the long-shot premise that Kermit's and Piggy's responses were pre-written and rehearsed to the umpteenth degree in the event that the "evil oil baron" question finally came up...but I doubt it, because Steve W. and Eric J. have been so good at going off-the-cuff with those two characters (and others) over the past decade. They have such terrific chemistry and it paid off big-time here!!!
  15. zoebell

zoebell Active Member

well, do they really have that many pre-planned remarks at these things? i thought they had some planned jokes but that most of what they say in these interviews is pretty off the cuff. seems like it to me
  16. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

lol if they take what piggy says seriously, they have a real big problem! lol!
  17. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

This is a great, great clip!
  18. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

lol, I saw this yesterday and I thought about posting it, and was gonna post it today. Glad I found this. Awesome reactions by them both

Daniel
  19. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

All these interview reactions from Kermit and Miss Piggy have been brilliant. I bow to them as amazing performers and comedians!!!
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  20. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

That said... when is Pox News gonna strike back with their "WAAAA! It's unfair that everyone's against us just because we belittle and tear down anyone who we don't agree with! Our own medicine tastes TERRIBLE" response?