Miss Piggy on Dutch show "The 10"

Joggy

Reaction score
There's a new Dutch show called "The 10", hosted by this guy named Reinout Oerlemans, in which people can vote online for top tens like: best scandals, best duos, etc.

Yesterday the first episode aired: Biggest B:cool:tches. And who else was nominated but our very own Miss Piggy, having achieved a decent 4th place?

I was expecting some forum of experts talking about Piggy and some scenes from the archives, Muppet Show episodes, etc. Okay, it started that way. But it got even better, because Reinout took the viewers to the Henson Studios (wow! A television first??), spoke to Brian Henson - Jim's filosophy about life was mentioned, which was very appropriate for May 16th - head writer Jim Lewis ("what should I do when you meet Miss Piggy?" "Duck. You should duck, and uh, protect your face with your left hand, and make sure there's something soft behind you!")

And yes, the Dutch host DID meet Miss Piggy! And then it cut to commercial break.

So commercial break's over and Reinout (Piggy: "What? Takeout? Is this the food? Just leave it outside the door!") had his interview with Piggy. Oh My Gosh. That must have been one of the funniest Piggy appearances I've ever seen. And all on Dutch TV, folks!
Piggy of course was not too pleased when she heard she had been nominated for Biggest B:confused:tch ("Who got me this interview?! Someone's head's gonna roll here!"), but she cleared up when Reinout admitted that he had a crush on her and asked her for a kiss (Piggy: "... TURN OFF THAT CAMERA!")

I'm not sure if it was Frank Oz, because I've never seen the other guy (Eric Jacobson, Peter Linz??!), but he came pretty darn close. It must have been him.

A transcript will come up REAL soon!!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Joggy,

Wow, That sounds great !

That will have to be first in line for our next trade !!

See ya