Miss Piggy on Hollywood Squares May 12-16

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Miss Piggy will be on Hollywood Squares all this week on "Blondes Have More Fun Week". Other celebrities include: Pamela Anderson (center square), Kathy Kinney, Charo, Nicole Sullivan, Phyllis Diller, Florence Henderson, The Hilton Sisters and Loni Anderson.

Visit Hollywood Squares on-line at...

http://www.hollywoodsquares.com/

Piggy's profile is here...

http://www.hollywoodsquares.com/bios/detail.asp?CelebID=596

To find a station that airs the show in your area, click here...

http://www.hollywoodsquares.com/watch/index.asp

Let us know what you think of Miss Piggy's appearances all this week!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Phil,

I wonder if Henson will give Eric the videos of The Muppet Show wth Phyllis Diller and Florence Henderson ?

If it was Frank, Then he would be able to relate like normal, But Eric would need to act like he/Piggy has met them beofre.

Get what I mean?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good point. It's likely Eric was prepped about this before the taping.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Is Kathy Kinnley (Kinney?) the woman who plays Mimi on Drew Carey? Other than the Hog, I'm not excited about the line up!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Yes, that is Mimi from The Drew Carey Show. In fact, she is playing Mimi on Hollywood Squares.

Speaking of which, is Drew Carey and Whose Line still on? I haven't seen it in a while.

Oh, and, uh, I just got done watching the first episode of Hollywood Squares. While Miss Piggy was only called on once, it was funny. Miss Piggy said "I won't tell them that I am your favorite blonde here." Tom: "And you know you are. ... Dump the frog, and meet me out back."

The new line in my signature comes from tonight's episode...

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
whose line is on Thursdays, I think...and I'm not sure about Drew Carey.....but Whose Line also comes on every night if you have ABC family (which I don't:mad: )

Sarah

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Hey, thanx!

I knew about ABC Family, but I didn't realize it still came on on Thursdays.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Not sure what is going on with Whose Line. It's not on Thursdays anymore. For awhile it was on Friday nights but, unbelievably, they bumped it for America's Funniest Videos (yuck)

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
they bumped it?!?!?!?!? what's wrong with ABC...definately not the place for the Muppets!

Sarah

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Miss Piggy hit the lypo doctor on her way to Squares!

It appears that either Miss Piggy has been fasting until the Henson sale or she is being modeled after Palisades' thin Miss Piggy figure. :eek:

The pig is skinny. It could be the short-cropped hair or the fact that she looks 10 years younger, but there's something noticeably different about the pig! I'm not sure if I like it. Her skin has that smooth "Vaseline on the lense" look. She also sat very low behind the desk so she might be shrinking.

Other than that, it was a great performance. She was the secret square and nobody picked her. Serves them right for not choosing Piggy!:mad:

The information ticker also displayed a rather crude (yet funny) Miss Piggy joke when they returned from a commercial break. I laughed my butt off!

I'd like to hear other opinions on Piggy's new look. It really took me off guard. The puppet just doesn't look as well made as Piggys in the past.:concern: :smile: