1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Miss Piggy on Motorcycle Poster?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by charityh, Aug 12, 2008.

1. charityh

charityh New Member

Hello all,

This is my first post, so i hope i am posting this in the right place.

I have been searching everywhere for a poster showing Miss Piggy on her motorcycle. The image showed the front of the motorcycle and, if my memory serves me right, Piggy was standing with both feet on ground atop the motorcycle. Any idea where i could locate this very special poster?

Thanks,
    Sarah
  2. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

3. charityh

charityh New Member

Thank you!

THAT is THE image that the poster had! Wow, that's the closest thing i have come across since my search for that poster. Thank you!

I wonder do you know who manufactured those posters? Maybe i could contact them and see about the poster?

Thanks so much again,
    Sarah
  4. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

That is so cool and sparkly..It's too bad I was born three years after it was made, I would have liked to have that lunchbox :)
  5. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

I actually didn't even notice that until years after I first saw the poster (it was in Muppet Magazine originally, right?). It's like a hidden Kermit.
  6. Nate Parish

Nate Parish New Member

Hi Charity, I was just wondering if you were still looking for the miss piggy on a motorcycle poster?? I have the exact poster framed with a sticker on the back that reads " This is a Jim Henson Muppet Movie poster featuring Miss Piggy."