1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Miss Piggy on Regis & Kelly this Friday

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Nov 23, 2002.

1. Phillip Administrator

2. MahnaMahna New Member

Just a heads up for west coasters. Piggy had short spot on Regis & Kelly this morning - plugging her appearance on Friday. Nothing special, just thought I'd mention it!

Mark
  3. Phillip Administrator

Thanks for the tip Mark. That's great!

At the beginning of the month Piggy was originally scheduled for Regis today, but it got changed to Friday mid-month so it's great to see them plugging the appearance for anyone who might have been looking for her today.
  4. murgatoad New Member

According to a report on *ahem* another site, Piggy was in a bikini and sitting next to someone named Mark Consuelo.

Who is Mark Consuelo?
  5. MahnaMahna New Member

Mark Consuelos is Kelly Ripa's husband.

Mark
  6. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Doesn't Regis have a history with the Muppets? A BAD HISTORY? I hear he insulted Elmo, and Kevin Clash or someone decided not to let Elmo on the show after that. I remember that Piggy was in a cooking segment, and Regis kept fighting with her!

Hopefully, He'll calm down!
  7. Ryan New Member

Yeah, the whole "I hate Elmo!" incident. Grrrr. Also, he loves touching Muppets.....kissing them, grabbing on totheir noses, etc....freak...well, I'd do the same thing.... but still... ;) :D
  8. murgatoad New Member

I've never understood the public's affection for Regis. He's far, far creepier than Ozzy Osbourne IMO. :eek:
  9. Bean Bunny New Member

Is that your final answer?
  10. C'irdan New Member

regis and kelly

Hey guys, I checked my channels guide and regis and kelly has all its episodes but no friday episode!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone in the Seattle area have the same info? :(
  11. Gonzo Active Member

I ree-he-he-he-heaalllly don't like Regis. But I do like Kelly. And Piggy. So I'll tune in. If I remember. I'm supposed to be taking care of Miles and my niece and nephew while Melissa is out Bounty Hunting on Friday Morning. We'll see.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnn
  12. Mykol Gantt New Member

Just finished watching. Piggy was the first guest. They showed a clip from her last appearance: her and Regis sharing a passionate kiss! And of course she and Kelly Ripa had a few words about the latter appearing with Kermit in the new movie. The voice was awful! Miss Piggy sounded exactly like Fozzie. I'd be surprised if this was the same person who did the voice at the Macy's Parade, because that was spot on.